!!PAYMENT!! - Voyageurs/Canada Scarf Order Thread

BrennanFan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Scottie

Oops should have checked this thread earlier.

Stuart and BrennanFan: I'm making the trip for the jamaica game and could pick up our scarves no shipping necessary. Unless you guys want them sooner or something.

BrennanFan: I'll be mailing you a cheque.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Scottie, don't worry about picking up the rest of the Scarves, I'm sure the Calgary V's would like to get them sooner rather than later (thanks for the offer anyway)

So BrennanFan, when you get all the monies for all the scarves could you send them to me as planned??

Cheers!

quote:Originally posted by Stuart

quote:

Originally posted by Scottie

Oops should have checked this thread earlier.

Stuart and BrennanFan: I'm making the trip for the jamaica game and could pick up our scarves no shipping necessary. Unless you guys want them sooner or something.

BrennanFan: I'll be mailing you a cheque.

Actually Scottie, don't worry about picking up the rest of the Scarves, I'm sure the Calgary V's would like to get them sooner rather than later (thanks for the offer anyway)

So BrennanFan, when you get all the monies for all the scarves could you send them to me as planned??

Cheers!

Alright cool. I'll still pick mine up at the game.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

who is michel lafrance? i can guess but post or email me to make sure.

and sthmlbred check your email again. you jinxed me.

me. brennanFan: "who is this guy..? meh, I'll take the money..' lol

Archived