!!PAYMENT!! - Voyageurs/Canada Scarf Order Thread

BrennanFan

****UPDATE****

The first post payment tracking is accurate as of today, July 31.

The scarves have been shipped and will be arriving in Toronto next week.

With the goal of getting these scarves sold, I have decided that I am now going with a first pay first serve system. If you want your scarf, pay for it or else it is going to someone else.

In other news, it was always my hope that this whole thing would be done by this week. Next Tuesday I am starting a new job, which is apparently a 9am to 6 or 7pm thing, so I will have little time to deal with this. My plan is to ship scarves out on my lunch hour, we'll see how that goes.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...don't take it so personally dude...I just have never seen that before. Its like when new people come on the boards and the first thing they do is throw a huge hissy fit about something. I just find it amusing thats all...hopefully you stay around and make some good contributions to Canadian Soccer!

Brennan Fan I'll take one if there's none left. Just either reply to confirm or send me a message, I'll send an e-mail money transfer right out.

I'm in section 104 row 11 for the game on the 20th if we could meet up and I can pick it up there? The Rhino's a bit far for me to go on the 20th, if all this doesn't work out I can pay the $5 shipping as long as you think it'll get to (Hamilton area) before next Wed.

Thanks a lot

Darran

Brennan Fan I'll take one if there's none left. Just either reply to confirm or send me a message, I'll send an e-mail money transfer right out.

I'm in section 104 row 11 for the game on the 20th if we could meet up and I can pick it up there? The Rhino's a bit far for me to go on the 20th, if all this doesn't work out I can pay the $5 shipping as long as you think it'll get to (Hamilton area) before next Wed.

Thanks a lot

Darran

Archived