!!PAYMENT!! - Voyageurs/Canada Scarf Order Thread

BrennanFan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Lennie

BF,

Could you send my scraves to JamboAl in Ottawa, please? I would be easier for me to pick them there than in Montreal.

Lennie

Hey BF, I've been in contact with Lennie and no problems at this end. By the way, what is the status of the scarves? Have they been shipped to you from the manufacturer yet?

theaub, got your $.

lennie/jambo, ok.

also, the scarves have recently been completed and are ready to be shipped, but there is a bit of a snag with the Banner and the proportions of the image file. I'll get this straightened out soon, and shipping takes a week.

Martin.

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

Crap this hyperwallet crap had got my account frozen due to "your account may have been compromised, and funds tranfered from your account to a hyperwallet account"

I 'cashed' in the hyperwallet $ to my account a while ago now, and still there is nothing in my account. That is $300 of yours and $50 sthmelbred, lost somewhere in cyberspace right now. I got an email 'receipt' from hyperwallet but still nothing in my actual account.

I'll talk to my bank about this. Have you guys ever had problems with using hyperwallet before?

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

theaub, got your $.

lennie/jambo, ok.

also, the scarves have recently been completed and are ready to be shipped, but there is a bit of a snag with the Banner and the proportions of the image file. I'll get this straightened out soon, and shipping takes a week.

Martin.

Thanks for the info, BF.

Alex

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

I 'cashed' in the hyperwallet $ to my account a while ago now, and still there is nothing in my account. That is $300 of yours and $50 sthmelbred, lost somewhere in cyberspace right now. I got an email 'receipt' from hyperwallet but still nothing in my actual account.

I'll talk to my bank about this. Have you guys ever had problems with using hyperwallet before?

They want me to go into my bank and clear it. This might take me a few days as its nowhere near where I live or work.

Archived