World Cup Draw

nolando

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by SthMelbRed

Did we not beat Honduras twice last time around?

We won both games on the pitch. Unfortunately for us, CONCACAF had pre-determined the outcome of those games.

Lets go to St Vincent! Check out this bit of scouting from the offical site: http://www.svgvincyheat.com/

Young Vincentian Goalkeeper lands Semi Professional Contract.

(By Roxell John-Vincyphysed)- The third Vincentian Under 23 footballer, Dwaine "Tall Man" Sandy who traveled to the twin island republic, Trinidad and Tobago, to undergo tryout in pursuit of a semi-professional contract has performed tremendously well and will be signing his final contract documents next tuesday with North East Stars..

Dwaine "Tall Man" Sandy, a lanky goalkeeper who has also represented the senior national team traveled to Trinidad on Tuesday evening and under went intensive training sessions between Wednesday and Friday before he was made aware that he will be signed next Tuesday.

quote:Originally posted by SthMelbRed

Did we not beat Honduras twice last time around?

Sure we scored more goals than they did in each match. They just didn't allow them to stand. So officially we drew them twice.

I've got nothing. I'm going to try not to be sick and go back to bed. I'm completely stunned.

Archived