World Cup Draw

nolando

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I'd rather draw Mexico or the US. Those teams are more likely to sweep their games against the rest of the group than Costa Rica is. That way, if we steal a point (or win) then it's a bonus. I'd especially like to draw the US because it would be a better environment for our players to go to.

Tougher games the US and Mexico, sure. But, tougher for everyone.

Honduras is team I want to avoid.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

OK looks like Asia is up first, to be followed by CONCACAF.

Time to go take out the trash, and have some breakfast

Just remembered I haven't had breakfast yet... anyways I hate all this like 5 hours of pre-draw speeches and stuff.So off to get breakfast!

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

CBC feed is up now, BTW

How did you get the CBC feed to work?

My windows media player launches and buffers, but then I get a message saying they can't show me this content because they can't confirm I am in a region that is allowed to watch it.

Presumably I need to be able to confirm I'm in one of those countries listed by FIFA earlier (which didnt include Canada). Would a proxy server help?

quote:Originally posted by Dave

How did you get the CBC feed to work?

My windows media player launches and buffers, but then I get a message saying they can't show me this content because they can't confirm I am in a region that is allowed to watch it.

Presumably I need to be able to confirm I'm in one of those countries listed by FIFA earlier (which didnt include Canada). Would a proxy server help?

That's odd. I'd blame the Upper Canadians at the CBC.

Archived