Viewing Parities for Copa America Play-In Game - March 23

Anyone else in San Jose del Cabo this week, or is it just me and my laptop again like a throwback to 2012?  

(To be fair, decent wifi, a VPN and OneSoccer with cervezas on a patio overlooking the water is several steps up from streaming Belize channel 5 or Gavin Day with earbuds in a Florida hurricane)

😊👍🏾

5 hours ago, masster said:

That address for Vancouver does not correspond to Bimini's. Where is the actual viewing location?

I'm glad you caught that. I uploaded the wrong version of the graphic. The location is Fable Dinner & Bar, and I've changed the graphic above.

11 hours ago, shorty said:

Anyone else in San Jose del Cabo this week, or is it just me and my laptop again like a throwback to 2012?  

(To be fair, decent wifi, a VPN and OneSoccer with cervezas on a patio overlooking the water is several steps up from streaming Belize channel 5 or Gavin Day with earbuds in a Florida hurricane)

😊👍🏾

LOL.  Well done, lad.

Annnnd... because I always have a story, I hope I get the chance to one day, in person, recall to you the time me and mine were following the tail lights of a Ford Explorer with BELIZE plates northbound through the interlake region of Manitoba in what I will refer to as a proper prairie thunderstorm, at about oh...70 mph.  You know, because we were both trying to get "in front of" the worst of it.

A).  If you're not a Flatlander you probably can't appreciate what I mean by driving  through a proper prairie thunderstorm and what I mean by getting in front of it.  And B).  My wonder at discovering you can drive from Belize to Manitoba.

Can no wait for Saturday. 🙂

Is Drums and Flats a sure thing? I've had bad experiences there asking for a Canada game ( WCQ21 Azteca) and them not having it. Don't forget its March madness...

11 hours ago, JBR said:

Is Drums and Flats a sure thing? I've had bad experiences there asking for a Canada game ( WCQ21 Azteca) and them not having it. Don't forget its March madness...

It was submitted to us via this tweet: