2024 CONCACAF Champions Cup

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

Looks like the Forge Chivas game is sold out. Will be interesting to see if they open up more of the stadium 

Seems like they should open up more sections at a cheaper option

Just now, Mihairokov said:

What is sold out in this context? One side lower stand? Both sides lower stand?

All the tickets available for sale have been sold. I don't live in Hamilton so maybe someone else can better to explain but.. the typical game configuration I think is one side lower bowl and the other side premium box seats. Maybe that's 6k, don't know. It seems to be all pretty much sold

On 1/28/2024 at 1:16 PM, SpursFlu said:

All the tickets available for sale have been sold. I don't live in Hamilton so maybe someone else can better to explain but.. the typical game configuration I think is one side lower bowl and the other side premium box seats. Maybe that's 6k, don't know. It seems to be all pretty much sold

Yes, and yes, it's about 6k. Weird that they'd open the upper tier on the east before opening the west side, but I guess they only have to staff one concourse then.

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Yes, and yes, it's about 6k. Weird that they'd open the upper tier on the east before opening the west side, but I guess they only have to staff one concourse then.

They'll probably staff two concourses. Both the upper and lower tier on the East side have their own dedicated concourse. During Forge games, normally only the lower concourse is staffed as the upper bowl is not sold. 

What they won't have to staff is additional gate entry points. Gate 2 and 4 on the west side will probably remain closed, while 1 and 5 are open for the east stands, and gate 3 for the club seats. 

Edited by king1010

20 minutes ago, narduch said:

Today One Soccer confirmed they are broadcasting the Concacaf women's U17 starting tomorrow. 

That is a pretty good sign they will also show the Champions Cup. 

I'm guessing with no studio show

Would be easier for everyone if they'd confirm they were. It's less than a week away.

5 hours ago, narduch said:

There you go.

Less people will be able to watch there than if it was on youtube, but it's still a relief that it's on OneSoccer for me. Because if it was on youtube that would show that nobody at all wanted to pay whatever the bare minimum would be to broadcast at the very least, 4 games involving CPL teams, 2 teams involving the Whitecaps, and/or 2 games involving Lionel Messi's team. At least with it being on OneSoccer you would think it's because they had already paid some money, and nobody is willing to pay more to broadcast it themselves.