MLS Match Updates and Talk 2022

Big_M

51 minutes ago, Big_M said:

minnesota misses one and dallas scores every one including two panenkas and dallas advance..underwhelming as usual from minnesota and heath and they gave him an extension at the beginning of the year lol

They've had the same technical staff  for awhile now (Manny Lagos, Mark Watson slong with Heath), so maybe time for a shake up?

heath has to be gone for them to go to go further..hes had SIX full seasons and never got to mls cup let alone winning open cup or a supporters shield..just take a look at twitter to see how many minnesota fans are sick and tired of it and want him gone

Unfortunately Pantemis is showing a good deal of inexperience. He wasn’t needed or even tested last week, which is in retrospect a shame. 

I think it was Bearcat who mentioned that the goalkeepers of the Canadian teams would prevent them from either making the playoffs or not going far in them, and that is proving to be accurate 

Edited by Gian-Luca

After last week's good performance from the Canadians on CF Montreal it has been a bit of a disaster today, that doesn't fill me full of confidence considering 2 or 3 of them are potential starters in Qatar and won't be playing for a few weeks now!

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

Unfortunately Pantemis is showing a good deal of inexperience. He wasn’t needed or even tested last week, which is in retrospect a shame. 

I think it was Bearcat who mentioned that the goalkeepers of the Canadian teams would prevent them from either making the playoffs or not going far in them, and that is proving to be accurate 

There was lots of blame to go around on the first 2 goals, the 3rd one is all on him however!