MLS Match Updates and Talk 2022

Big_M

Don’t know if this is the right place to put this but I was wondering what Canadian Youngesters are gonna become MLS players/starters next year. I know the expected JMR will be taking over Laryea and I guy I hear about is Sean Rea but outside of that what other guys could breakout? Maybe CBs?

he hasnt been good this year and it goes back to what ive been saying over and over...you dont need a keeper to do very well for the team to do very well in mls...crepeau and breza/pantemis for example and they are still top two teams in their conference

51 minutes ago, Big_M said:

he hasnt been good this year and it goes back to what ive been saying over and over...you dont need a keeper to do very well for the team to do very well in mls...crepeau and breza/pantemis for example and they are still top two teams in their conference

LAFC hasn't won a playoff championship, despite their regular season quality, so I wouldn't downplay it too much, either.  They seemed to.have been undermined by keeping during that time.

2 hours ago, jonovision said:

I love seeing Ricketts score, just because it feels like every time he does it could be his last professional goal. 

Another one of these guys, like Straith or Ledgerwood and others, who scrapped their way through a journeyman's career in various locales, put in the work, did what was needed, realized they weren't entitled to anything so plugged away at it to overachieve in the world's most competitive pro sport.

I always have a lot of respect for those guys.

nyc gets a big win over red bulls to get them in the playoffs...atlanta draws philadelphia and are out...do or die games tonight for new england and charlotte vs montreal and chicago...big games also for orlando and cincy vs toronto and rsl for them but its not do or die...two huge late night games between the four teams right under the line in the west: vancouver vs seattle and galaxy vs colorado