MLS Match Updates and Talk 2022

Big_M

austin miami today and will finish it with lafc portland...mlssoccer has shea starting at the back in a back 3 for miami and only 6 subs on the bench...feels like another bad season for them...lets see if yedlin and mota can pull them up

I was watching MyNetworkTV from Philadelphia yesterday and the Montreal/Philadelphia game was on (live).  I wasn't expecting the game to be shown on that channel.

According to Wikipedia:

MyNetworkTV does not supply any children's programming, late-night programming or any news or sports programming.

Many of the service's other affiliates carry local newscasts produced through a news share agreement with a station affiliated with one of the major networks (most often, these are produced by those owned or managed alongside the local MyNetworkTV-affiliate station), and may serve as broadcasters for local sports teams. They may also air Big Four network programming as an alternate outlet due to either breaking news or major sporting events.

Anyway, I found it strange and will try to keep an eye out for them in the future.

Columbus has two more bench players than TFC for this match. Only Ayo and Shaffelburg were listed as injured in the MLS injury report but maybe Chris “made of glass” Mavinga was the other “questionable” player that Papa Bradley was referring to midweek