CanSuffer

Match Thread : CONCACAF League : Forge FC v Antigua GFC, August 1st 2019

7 hours ago, narduch said:

TSN2 is showing some random Tennis event with a bunch of no names during the Forge game. 

I may PVR the 2am showing just to make it look like there was interest. 

It isn’t the tennis that bugs me. It is the replay of Sportscentre that could be replaced. 

I managed to sign in and can watch it on my web browser at least. (currently showing more ****** ESPN simulcast stuff - PTI)

So I guess its at the same level as being on One Soccer. What are TSN's plan for next week's return leg?

Edited by narduch

1-0 Antigua

Free kick taker has ball come back to him and then makes a better shot on his second attempt

Saveable shot imo

Edit: 1-0 at the half

Edited by narduch

Frustrating half. Antigua deserve the lead, but Forge has had some chances as well. The stream is frustrating to watch, at least for me it is stuttering constantly. I don't get that problem with OneSoccer so I'm going to blame TSN rather than my internet connection.

13 minutes ago, narduch said:

1-0 Antigua

Free kick taker has ball come back to him and then makes a better shot on his second attempt

Saveable shot imo

Edit: 1-0 at the half

I don't know - that had a crazy amount of dip on it.  In my books that is just a great shot. I don't blame the keeper. 

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I don't know - that had a crazy amount of dip on it.  In my books that is just a great shot. I don't blame the keeper. 

Yeah, it's only savable if the goalkeeper has the foresight to go against their training and back up to their line before the shot is taken. It was a great goal.

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not saveable in any way from my seat.  Ref has missed some calls but Antigua more dangerous on the whole.  Lots of seasoned pros on that team, Forge a much younger team.  Winning in these situations might take some experience, although Calgary seems to have found the right blend right off the bat.

This 2nd half might be painfulif it draws on at this score and Antigua just tries to kill it off.