Christine Sinclair calls out CSA

Keegan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bikerack said:

“I think Christine Sinclair made her opinion on this matter and it’s her opinion on this matter and this is what she thinks in the matter so I’m sure this is what she thinks” -tg11

“Was it wrong for her to think this way? Only time will tell”

2 hours ago, Bikerack said:

“I think Christine Sinclair made her opinion on this matter and it’s her opinion on this matter and this is what she thinks in the matter so I’m sure this is what she thinks, yah heard?” -tg11

Fixed your post.

4 hours ago, Keegan said:

“Was it wrong for her to think this way? Only time will tell”

If they had started this thread, several users would have replied with "who gives a fuck you annoying jackass?" and the thread would die....instead we're on page 4

5 minutes ago, matty said:

If they had started this thread, several users would have replied with "who gives a fuck you annoying jackass?" and the thread would die....instead we're on page 4

The troll is probably really feeling dumb that Tabla committed.  Remember, that was his go to in any and every topic - we needed Tabla but he was going to Ivory Coast. 

1 minute ago, Keegan said:

The troll is probably really feeling dumb that Tabla committed.  Remember, that was his go to in any and every topic - we needed Tabla but he was going to Ivory Coast. 

I'm pretty sure he was Mister215Guy's cousin

• 2 weeks later...

The most celebrated team in the history of Canadian Women's sport is at it again with their tale of woe vs. our evil Men's team and the misogynists at the CSA.  

And here comes John Doyle with a hot take: 

The big bad Canadian Men's Team is getting too much coverage!  With their first home and televised game of the year in October it's definitely a conspiracy to relegate the poor Women's team to the back pages.  Of course, we all know that if there is one team you have to worry about taking your coverage it's Canadian Men's Soccer.  Should we start a petition to say we want zero games on TV a year?  Streams only?  Let's get back to the dark days.

(Why do I get the feeling that if we asked John Doyle who he meant by "certain people" he would say John Herdman is one - how dare a man want to coach men at the highest level, I thought you stood for equality John)

5 minutes ago, Keegan said:

No, the fight is with the networks that didn't pay to pick up the game.  

i edited for that, just before you posted, but you listed them as complaining about the csa again and this would not be a complaint about the csa at all but concacaf and maybe ussf with regards to distribution rights in canada as they were in charge of them.

but again move on from this dumb shit.

2 minutes ago, matty said:

i edited for that, just before you posted, but you listed them as complaining about the csa again and this would not be a complaint about the csa at all but concacaf and maybe ussf with regards to distribution rights in canada.

but again move on from this dumb shit.

You're right it is dumb shit, to have a national team complaining about the opposite sex twice in the past 2 weeks.  Guess what?  The Canadian Women played at home in September and it was televised... the Men played in September in the USA and weren't televised.  So no one is playing "favourites" here, they need to realise that they are literally getting equal treatment.    

11 minutes ago, Keegan said:

You're right it is dumb shit, to have a national team complaining about the opposite sex twice in the past 2 weeks.  Guess what?  The Canadian Women played at home in September and it was televised... the Men played in September in the USA and weren't televised.  So no one is playing "favourites" here, they need to realise that they are literally getting equal treatment.    

you're ignoring so many facts like that the two games that were not televised were both controlled by outside parties and were not of equal weight at all. you're equal claim is fairly weak here.

i'd also add that if the women get all the attention, as you claim, then why didn't any of these games end up on tv while all the gold cup games did?

there are valid points to the women's complaints (which you know is fucking true) and you also know this thread is a void as a result and makes these forums look stupid.

Archived