Theo Bair

2 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Given the roll Theo Bair has been on, he too deserves to go to Copa America 

Canada's striker depth is getting very exciting very quickly. Hard to imagine we'll have to leave guys off the roster who are actually playing significant first team minutes at good levels and producing goals (Tani, JRR, Bair, maybe Promise David in the near future).

1 minute ago, jdheid said:

Canada's striker depth is getting very exciting very quickly. Hard to imagine we'll have to leave guys off the roster who are actually playing significant first team minutes at good levels and producing goals (Tani, JRR, Bair, maybe Promise David in the near future).

I love it too...because it is a good thing to have within your national team...striker depth but where we are probably weak is within our midfield and back line...if we can sort that all out, we will be fine by 2026

Just now, TGAA_Star said:

I love it too...because it is a good thing to have within your national team...striker depth but where we are probably weak is within our midfield and back line...if we can sort that all out, we will be fine by 2026

Yeah, hopefully Cornelius, Bombito keep trending the right way. There are some serviceable players there: Miller, McNaughton but I'd love to see a world class CB emerge. Bombito might be the best chance of that.

On 5/6/2024 at 2:52 PM, jdheid said:

Yeah, hopefully Cornelius, Bombito keep trending the right way. There are some serviceable players there: Miller, McNaughton but I'd love to see a world class CB emerge. Bombito might be the best chance of that.

Either him or Fougeroles wounding up fully transitioning to CB, which IMO would serve the national team better then if right back stayed his main position.