CPL Merchandise (Official and Fan)

This thread is to put links to purchase CPL related merchandise, whether official team material, overall league material, or from fan groups.

It will include both stable links to permanent offers, and occasional availability of material, such as a small run from a supporter group. 

It is where you should advertise if you are producing something or see something.

It is also the place to ask how to get hold of material.

If you want to show off material, you wearing something, please do so as well.

My personal opinion is that linking to revenue streams of the CPL through this site, through a stable link, could be a revenue stream for the board, but that is for those running things to think over and work out.

As is, writing today, the only link active and available to all is from Cavalry FC, via the previously existing Spruce Meadows merchandise shop.

http://shop.sprucemeadows.com/cavalry-fc.html

Cavalry FC

http://shop.sprucemeadows.com/cavalry-fc.html

7 items available, including men's polo and t-shirt, women's polo, pack, hoodie, scarf and cap. Shipping available.

York9

T-shirts and other material was made available at launch, though is not available online.

Valour FC

Scarves and caps were produced for launch, not currently available through an online source.

HFX Wanderers

Gave away scarves, t-shirts and hats at the launch, nothing currently available however.

3 hours ago, HfxCeltic said:

HFX Wanderers FC were giving away scarves, hats, and t-shirts at the launch, but nothing has been made publically available.

It would be great if supporters from every club could post what has been produced on this thread, so we can see it.

And also, let's see supporter and other groups putting some pressure on clubs to make their merchandise available. 

Cavalry had it easier as Spruce Meadows has a pretty good working web for equestrian and casual wear related clothing, as well as pet food, other items. So they could easily just add on the page. The other clubs can't piggy back as easily and they need a bit more strategy, though the softwares are not at all complicated.

44 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Cavalry had it easier as Spruce Meadows has a pretty good working web for equestrian and casual wear related clothing, as well as pet food, other items. So they could easily just add on the page. The other clubs can't piggy back as easily and they need a bit more strategy, though the softwares are not at all complicated.

You'd think Winnipeg would have been able to do it just as easily. Hopefully something is in the pipeline

Here are some images of merchandise already produced, none of the images belong to me and no credits given! I'll add as I go, or others could do so in different posts.

Cavalry FC (from the Spruce Meadows site)

Cavalry FC Unisex T-ShirtsCavalry FC Unisex Hoodies

Valour FC (launch day merchandise)

image.jpeg.153e7b47dca45d419eec59d2b2ce5264.jpeg

York9 FC (launch day material)

Dc3gLYvVQAAMVbC.jpg

HFX Wanderers (scarf, a fan and his dad at launch, from The Star article)

Delali Motey and his five-year-old son, also named Delali Motey, were excited to be on hand for Fridayâs announcement of a professional menâs soccer team for Halifax.

20 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Here are some images of merchandise already produced, none of the images belong to me and no credits given! I'll add as I go, or others could do so in different posts.

Cavalry FC (from the Spruce Meadows site)

Cavalry FC Unisex T-ShirtsCavalry FC Unisex Hoodies

Valour FC (launch day merchandise)

image.jpeg.153e7b47dca45d419eec59d2b2ce5264.jpeg

Hey I did get your message. 

Working on it.

They had a good selection of merch in the Blue Bombers store on launch day.  I'll try to get back out there and take pictures this weekend (world cup viewing might complicate that).  I suspect you could contact the store directly and request a purchase. 

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I saw a post that copied a tweet regarding new merchandise becoming available soon (the next day??) for one of the clubs, but don't recall where it was. Anyone know what I am talking about it was Wed or Thursday maybe?

Yes it was on Thursday by Rheo. It's 5 or 6 posts up. It was for Halifax merchandise.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:08 AM, Unnamed Trialist said:

I saw a post that copied a tweet regarding new merchandise becoming available soon (the next day??) for one of the clubs, but don't recall where it was. Anyone know what I am talking about it was Wed or Thursday maybe?

Yeah as @MtlMariosaid it was a Derek Martin from SEA saying that news on merch is coming but there hasn't been anything I've seen so far since.

I get notifications for Martin's tweets and saw that SEA hosted a street hockey tournament this weekend.  The Wanderers had a presence there.  He retweeted a picture of some kids wearing shirts in front of a team logoed backdrop.

On 6/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, MrsC said:

They had a good selection of merch in the Blue Bombers store on launch day.  I'll try to get back out there and take pictures this weekend (world cup viewing might complicate that).  I suspect you could contact the store directly and request a purchase. 

Just realized I posted in the Winnipeg thread instead of here.  I didn't get out to the stadium to take pictures, but here is what I got on June 6th.  The first scarf (the same one that was posted above, it is reversible) was a giveaway in limited supply.  The second scarf is the one that is on sale.  They also have a golf shirt that I didn't buy.

image.jpg.0b583791b67c56032f25646830c31dd3.jpg

image.jpg.1363b409e5217b127c5958c6d37f061a.jpg

image.jpg.44137410728d19953237a4d78f04e69d.jpg

image.jpg.c9f7f32065d76b64c1fe69ede120bcd6.jpg

1 hour ago, HfxCeltic said:

https://hfxwanderersfc.entripyshirts.com/

HFX Wanderers Merch Online Shop. Members recieve a 10% discount until July 12th or 14th....not sure which. Email from club says the 14th, but the site says the 12th. The site photo's appear photoshopped, so I'll reserve judgement on the quality until I pick something up.

Thanks for postingthat.

I just bought a tee, 18 + 10 shipping. I wonder if they are putting the CPL logo on the sleeve, like the others are doing. I hope so, it would give good continuity to all the merch of all teams to have that logo present in some products, or even in small format in all.

Archived