CPL Merchandise (Official and Fan)

My purchase of a t-shirt from HFX says it was paid to ENTRIPY CUSTOM CLOTHIN-OAKVILLE.

So I suppose that in Halifax they are using the services of a company in Ontario, to customise gear for merchandising.

This suggests that there could be a general recommendation for such services from the CPL. If so, we'll see if other teams use the same company or not. Or that simply in Nova Scotia they did not find a company that could perform the service for them adequately, and sourced this one independently.

It does suggest that purchases being made by fans in Nova Scotia will be having their merchandise shipped from Ontario, which does seem odd and perhaps an unnecessary overcost.

I ordered a t-shirt, the grey with the alternative logo. They charged 24, plus tax, then 15 for shipping, with is 5 bucks more than HFX shipping via their merchandise producer also based in Ontario. 

I'd like to see teams being a bit more judicious about costing on this, there is no reason to gouge on shipping when similar methods are being used. Cavalry FC used Canada Post and they were efficient and reasonably priced.

18 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I ordered a t-shirt, the grey with the alternative logo. They charged 24, plus tax, then 15 for shipping, with is 5 bucks more than HFX shipping via their merchandise producer also based in Ontario. 

I'd like to see teams being a bit more judicious about costing on this, there is no reason to gouge on shipping when similar methods are being used. Cavalry FC used Canada Post and they were efficient and reasonably priced.

Agreed about the pricing, you'd think that they would want as much merchandise out there as possible. Btw my Cavalry T was $20. + $1 tax and no shipping costs.

There is definitely a wide range in pricing between the cities.  Cavalry golf shirts are $45, Valour sell them for $60 and I think Forge are selling them for $50 (their website seems to be down so I can't double check).  They all look pretty much the same quality.  $60 for a golf shirt feels crazy to me.  I wonder if anyone has actually bought one.

Just now, MtlMario said:

Agreed about the pricing, you'd think that they would want as much merchandise out there as possible. Btw my Cavalry T was $20. + $1 tax and no shipping costs.

I assume you are in Montreal?

They charged me 20 plus 1.35 tax plus 7 dollars shipping. That seems reasonable.

Why would Hamilton charge more than double for Canadian shipping, that is senseless.

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I assume you are in Montreal?

They charged me 20 plus 1.35 tax plus 7 dollars shipping. That seems reasonable.

Why would Hamilton charge more than double for Canadian shipping, that is senseless.

Yes I'm in Mtl, and I don't understand such big differences in pricing either.

As I sit at the stadium watching the final it occurred to me that I came here last week to take Merch pics and I never posted them. Here they are. Aside from the golf shirt and one of the hoodies, most of it has been tweeted by the Valour accoint

116A6755-840A-4E95-940F-07BB4429D710.jpeg

626BEF0C-9DB1-43F1-A57B-DD76880EA27A.jpeg

8728084D-BC64-4092-9FCD-3F15A8D81662.jpeg

1AA29F45-A2EE-46B3-B934-03E1774F08A2.jpeg

7C162552-66E5-436A-BE9B-3E3BD6F0EF05.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived