Reply if you have purchased your shirt

Levi Oakey

On 12/20/2016 at 9:33 PM, MtlMario said:

Received my t-shirt today but got large blk instead of x-large blk. Invoice # 414. I will keep it anyway(for the wife) but I would need the X-large for me. Let me know if I have to go through the same process or do you have my c/c info.

I'll fix that for you.

Having some issues with the heat press... the temperature keeps taking off from 305 -> 460+ before I notice and unplug it.   Must be a screwy thermometer in there regulating the temperature. 

I'm getting a few shirts done by letting it cool, turning it on and quickly doing it in the right temperature range....repeat....not very productive. 

The Imprint Show is on in Toronto this weekend, the company that makes it will be there. I'll go talk to them and see about getting it fixed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Rintaran said:

Right... Sooo... My order was apparently shipped to me in Victoria, BC on December 15th. I've had packages shipped from snow-buried boondock towns in Northern Ontario via ground on December 29th (Kirkland Lake) & December 30th (Wawa) that have both arrived. Still no sign of my shirt (Large, Royal Blue). Not sure how much longer I should wait before calling this package officially lost.

I'll send you another one.   If it eventually does arrive, find a reputable recipient!

PM me the order number. 

JM

Hey guys! Wondering if I should be at all worried, or if there is a way to track orders? I got my shipping notification December 15, although haven't seen anything arrive yet.

I'm not sitting here upset or anything, just wondering when / if I should be concerned. It's coming to NL, which sometimes can take longer. Any thoughts?

21 hours ago, Copes said:

Hey guys! Wondering if I should be at all worried, or if there is a way to track orders? I got my shipping notification December 15, although haven't seen anything arrive yet.

I'm not sitting here upset or anything, just wondering when / if I should be concerned. It's coming to NL, which sometimes can take longer. Any thoughts?

There are three now that have not arrived. 

You should have it. 

Send me a PM with the order number. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 1:23 PM, admin said:

I'll fix that for you.

Having some issues with the heat press... the temperature keeps taking off from 305 -> 460+ before I notice and unplug it.   Must be a screwy thermometer in there regulating the temperature. 

I'm getting a few shirts done by letting it cool, turning it on and quickly doing it in the right temperature range....repeat....not very productive. 

The Imprint Show is on in Toronto this weekend, the company that makes it will be there. I'll go talk to them and see about getting it fixed.

Received my t-shirt today. Thank u thank u very much.Keep up the great work.

Archived