Reply if you have purchased your shirt

Levi Oakey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2016 at 1:10 AM, itsinmyhead said:

Ooh, just got mine and hoping Montreal or surrounding areas gets a taste of some nice CanPL action!

Pics or it didn't happen! :P

Can't wait for my bundle. I'm expecting a tonne of shipments this week, but none that I'm nearly as excited about as this one.

I got completely slammed by Xmas orders and TFC stuff with their run in the playoffs, then sick as crap after standing in the cold for four hours at BMO.

All CanPL shirts now. 

If anyone needs something sent Express post for Xmas let me know asap.

On 12/15/2016 at 11:04 AM, admin said:

I got completely slammed by Xmas orders and TFC stuff with their run in the playoffs, then sick as crap after standing in the cold for four hours at BMO.

All CanPL shirts now. 

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Thank-u thank-u very much. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year(CPL news) to ALL.

On 12/15/2016 at 11:04 AM, admin said:

All CanPL shirts now. 

Received my t-shirt today but got large blk instead of x-large blk. Invoice # 414. I will keep it anyway(for the wife) but I would need the X-large for me. Let me know if I have to go through the same process or do you have my c/c info.

Wow. With all these shirts being delivered, I'm so eager for mine I've checked my box at least twice a day all week. Mailing notification was Dec 15th, so it should be here tmw...

Update Dec 24th: No luck. Looks like it takes over 7 days to deliver all the way to Victoria, BC. Darn.

Right... Sooo... My order was apparently shipped to me in Victoria, BC on December 15th. I've had packages shipped from snow-buried boondock towns in Northern Ontario via ground on December 29th (Kirkland Lake) & December 30th (Wawa) that have both arrived. Still no sign of my shirt (Large, Royal Blue). Not sure how much longer I should wait before calling this package officially lost.

Archived