Reply if you have purchased your shirt

Levi Oakey

3 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Basically the main argument for CPL in edmonton is the possibility of a rivalry with Calgary.  I think even the biggest skeptic can understand how huge that would be.

I think you'd be surprised at how some of our skeptics could find a storm in a ray of sunshine. ;)

Also SHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

wot?

also, 

this song has been playing in my head ever since CPL seemed like it was actually going to happen

in a perfect world it would be used for the marketing campaign.  They're from ottawa

I've had that stuck in my head ever since you posted it on here so thanks a fucking lot. :angry:

21 hours ago, ThatDaveCh said:

I think my team is now league-less. This shirt needs to arrive in my mail asap.

I'll get yours out today.  

Post Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were a total write off. I seriously felt like someone beat me with a sack of hammers.

12 minutes ago, admin said:

Post Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were a total write off. I seriously felt like someone beat me with a sack of hammers.

We could make this into a fun little game.

When you send the shirts, write a quick two or three sentences about the state of the US & Canadian soccer pyramids.  See how much it changes by the time it's received.

I had hoped I'd be able to wear the shirt at the coffee shop I work at on my last few days there. Looks like I'll just have to make some special trips with my son closer to the holiday instead. There's some sports regulars that I've had some good conversations about the league and it'd be great to spark up a couple more.

5 hours ago, admin said:

You're a gem.

The USSF meetings end today, we should soon know the fate of the NASL, and I would imagine the fate of FC Edmonton by the end of the week. My mind SHOULD be on the finals I'm writing soon, but it's currently more concerned with whether I'll have a team to support next season.

7 hours ago, ThatDaveCh said:

You're a gem.

The USSF meetings end today, we should soon know the fate of the NASL, and I would imagine the fate of FC Edmonton by the end of the week. My mind SHOULD be on the finals I'm writing soon, but it's currently more concerned with whether I'll have a team to support next season.

:)  I did make yours. I'll ship it in the morning.

I have hundreds of shirts to make for Saturday..... 

7 hours ago, admin said:

:)  I did make yours. I'll ship it in the morning.

I have hundreds of shirts to make for Saturday..... 

You can leave my shirt to the end of the order if it helps.  I'm leaving for Ontario in a week and a half and so I probably won't be here when it arrives anyway. Or you can just bring it to Vancouver :) 

6 hours ago, MrsC said:

You can leave my shirt to the end of the order if it helps.  I'm leaving for Ontario in a week and a half and so I probably won't be here when it arrives anyway. Or you can just bring it to Vancouver :) 

You can make mine first and mail it yesterday since I'm very important. 

Archived