Roll Call: Canada vs Mexico BC Place, March 25th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 18, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Bully said:

If anyone has unused tickets, let me know. I need two more. Got a buddy coming from Graz to Vancouver for a few weeks and he's excited to come!

I have two extra tickets if you still need them (I decided not to bring my kids to the game).  

15 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Aw my kids will be bummed. 

:)

They have been grumbling about going.  I could still force them though ?.  One is a lot more serious about eating than she is about soccer.  Do they have good food in the stadium?  I might be able to sell that.

8 hours ago, MrsC said:

They have been grumbling about going.  I could still force them though ?.  One is a lot more serious about eating than she is about soccer.  Do they have good food in the stadium?  I might be able to sell that.

food is ok you have to go to the right area to find the good food I forget which section.

5 hours ago, ESG Shawn said:

Do you still have those two? I assume they are supporter section seats. 

I do still have them and they are supporter section seats.  If you want them, send me your email and I can send them to you.  You can just make a donation to the incorporation fund for them.

22 minutes ago, MrsC said:

I do still have them and they are supporter section seats.  If you want them, send me your email and I can send them to you.  You can just make a donation to the incorporation fund for them.

@tarnado1555362291messaged me first,  but I haven't heard back from him yet. If he doesn't have them anymore, I'll gladly donate some more. I'll let you know! 

Archived