• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if you knocked the antlers out of the inside of the ball and gave them a white stroke between the outer edge of the ball and the antlers?

Like if the antlers simulated the laurels you get around traditional logos.  I think that is what they are called.

Possible, word mark for SLF CPL

The stars are for the original teams, which I though was going be six but now looks like eight.   I am generally against stars in soccer logos cause they are supposed to carry meaning for winning things.  Maybe moose heads ;)

Any suggestions?

slf-original-supporter-4.jpg

1 minute ago, Levi Oakey said:

Plus stars seem so American. What about little maple leafs? Might over do it though with the leaf at the top... although maybe that could be remove for 8 little maple leaves?

Yeah, I just stuck them in there.

Already had the one maple leaf.....  hmmm.  I'll try it with nothing. 

I am new here, but I would like to share some potentiel name. If someone can make some logo, it would be nice. Thank you.

Royal Winnipeg FC: Since the Blue bomber main colours are Blue and Gold, I think the name Royal would be good, since Royal is a colour of blue and Royal is often synonym of King, who wear crown made of gold. Plus it could be a reference to the Royal Canadian Mint facilitie in Winnipeg and the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.

Saskatchewan Wanderers: I think it is the only name that would fit. I would just change the dark blue colour for a green instead.

(Calgary) Heart of Alberta

Hamilton Hammers: Most of the people like the name Steelers, but I’m not a fan of it. Probably, because I associate the name Steelers with Pittsburgh.

(Toronto) Queen’s City Rangers

Dynamo de Québec

Eintrach New Brunswick or Olympique de Moncton

Halifax Mariners or Albion

Archived