17 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

closed the flame on the torch, and did a couple different options for shading.

I know, some people don't like it.  Can't make everyone happy and this has been a particularly difficult one to please everyone.

CFseThP.png

think the flame need's some touching up, and the centering probably isn't perfect, but I dunno.  I think it's cool.  There are a lot of elements, but, well, Winnipeg clearly has a complicated history.

I still think there could be more done with the cross itself. Maybe give it two bordering bands? Or I just think the there is too much purple. I Think increasing the size of the torch till it fills most of the inner circle might add some 'meat' to the image too. And I still think having the bottom of the torch visible is unnecessary. You could put "Valour" there instead.

Don't listen to the haters. You are performing a grand service for your fellow Voyageurs.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2016 at 2:08 AM, reme90 said:

The Lion, Crown was my favorite one, although I'd either remove the axes or make them closer to the last one you made. I also like the poppies on the last one and the color scheme. However, Red has nothing to do with Winnipeg. 

WFC Side Image.png

Winnipeg FC.png

Valour.png

I like the thicker border. Go even thicker. The kit has design has grown on me, though naturally there couldn't be the blue square behind the crest. Too many crosses though.

I also REALLY like the full circle in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

is this some sort of designing terminology that I am unaware of?

Whoops wrong quote and phone doesn't let me delete quotes 

43 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

how many checkers we talking here buddy?

croatia-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

I was always a fan of this, though I'm starting to realize that this style might be exclusive to Croatia, and staying away from ethnic references is probably best

Still, I think it'd look great in gold/black

Archived