• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Complete Homer said:

It's odd, because I had definitely tried to upload something before and been rejected because of file size. Maybe an odd format? 

They are not uploaded, they are embedded by URL. 

They are just maaaasssive. 

18 minutes ago, admin said:

Did I miss the sask one?

Pretty sure there was a Wascana FC or some such and a Sasktoon one. No biggie. Just messing with you. 

I'd buy any of those btw just for giggles. 

Any chance we can turn this into some kind of fundraiser? Supplement my Syrian refugee fund or something? 

On 14/11/2016 at 4:38 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

thUXQtc.png

4jb8P0A.png

Pretty happy with how these turned out, wondering what people think?

Tried to pay homage to the tigercats as much as possible without going overboard.

I love the stripey one. The sleeves are maybe what's not quite doing for me with the white one.

55 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Pretty sure there was a Wascana FC or some such and a Sasktoon one. No biggie. Just messing with you. 

I'd buy any of those btw just for giggles. 

Any chance we can turn this into some kind of fundraiser? Supplement my Syrian refugee fund or something? 

Have to get the OK from gdq, they are his graphics. But hoping to do the slf fund raiser for canpl sg's

Has to happen ASAP if it at all.

2 hours ago, admin said:

Sorry I didn't have much time to do this, and my camera/flash units are not set up.  So the pictures are kind of crap.

I also did not do these as full bleeds on the logos.   

Just a quickie shirt making wise......

shirt-1.jpg

shirt-2.jpg

shirt-3.jpg

shirt-4.jpg

Are you doing these from home?  If so they looks great.

Haha, awesome, but yea as someone else mentioned I think a few have these have evolved slightly.  Hard to tell what consensus is sometimes but I'm fairly sure.

On 2016-11-14 at 7:38 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

thUXQtc.png

4jb8P0A.png

Pretty happy with how these turned out, wondering what people think?

Tried to pay homage to the tigercats as much as possible without going overboard.

I think your sleeve stripes, do indeed go overboard. I do like the vertical black and gold. I wouldn't mind seeing a Grey keeper's kit of some kind.

Archived