Dominica vs. Canada June 11th 2015 Pre/In/Post game thread

jpg75

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be an interesting piece of trivia to know if anyone else has ever been cap-tied for the visiting team playing against the country of his birth in the city where he was born as James is doing tonight. Certainly possible. And yes Piette and Teibert were both already cap-tied.

Would be an interesting piece of trivia to know if anyone else has ever been cap-tied for the visiting team playing against the country of his birth in the city where he was born as James is doing tonight. Certainly possible.

Wow, was unaware he was born in Dominica... He would be their best player by a mile if he was playing for them, so that's gotta hurt.

We're missing our entire first choice back 4: Henry, Edgar, Jako, De Jong... Hope that doesn't come back to haunt us.

I'm sure it will be fine, everyone on our roster is used to playing against better competition than Dominica can offer us. I see this as Floro using Dominica as an opportunity to show some young guys what WCQ in Concacaf is like while still knowing that they will be able to get a result. And if things go horribly wrong, throw all the best guys in at home. 

I'm sure it will be fine, everyone on our roster is used to playing against better competition than Dominica can offer us. I see this as Floro using Dominica as an opportunity to show some young guys what WCQ in Concacaf is like while still knowing that they will be able to get a result. And if things go horribly wrong, throw all the best guys in at home. 

I know ... I just feel like we are ALWAYS playing with our B+ squad, at best.  The back 4 and Hutch all out ...

Archived