WCQ - Dominica at Canada, June 16, 2015 at BMO Field

Cblake

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for the Tab that says Overview.. it defaults to the Tickets tab

Thanks. :)

Not a bad 1st half at all. I think we look good out there - Dominica or not.

Who is Larin? I have been out of the loop for a while (took a hiatus after the 8-1 incident) and have never heard of him.

Who is Larin? I have been out of the loop for a while (took a hiatus after the 8-1 incident) and have never heard of him.

Played NCAA.. got drafted by Orlando 1st overall in MLS draft... scores goals

At first i thought this was sarcasm. But if you've been in exhile since 8-1 then it probably Isnt lol.

He is a product of sigma academy in toronto. Went to Uconn for one year. Drafted 1st overall in the mls super draft. Scoring at a good rate for orlando in MLS.

Okay everyone beat me to the Larin stats.  Good first half for us. I love it when we pass long and accurate on the ground. We need to receive those better but Edgar is doing great at the back in getting the ball up to our mids. 

Dominica my have a very good keeper but sheer quantity of chances means we win this one 3 or 4 to nil. I want Kenny to get a clean sheet as much as us to get more goals.

Archived