Ticket price & flag tifo for Gold Cup July 14th.

Admin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in

45 is well worth it and we need to make it a special event- so that the Gold Cup is not a "one and done" in Toronto scenario for the future

I was joking, it won't be $45.

Probably $38 with a flag, which is only $5 more than the other south end tickets.

There may not be any of those left anyway, so the next price break is $54 or something. 

Hell ya, let's do this with the flag and everything. BTW, is there any kind of a synchronized process for CMNT fans to buy tickets together in Carson and then Houston?

Perhaps we can get something started.  

See how many we could possibly get.

I endorse this plan. I don't mind paying more for a sweet tifo, also, I think most people still tend to not pay dues to the Voyageurs, so I like this as a way to hopefully get Jamie some capital.

The plan was to use the excess money from the Gold Cup game to fix membership issues, and get that all started again.

However, the reduction to three sections reduces that and increases the cost of the flag so while it's not a wash... it doesn't help the cause.

Do we know what the cost is for tickets to WCQ?

I ask because it may be easier to tag in on to the first game and use it towards the second. 

$33 isn't bad, but it's not the 20 dollars that will let me drop 400 bucks and then sort out people I can drag there. I will say that you see 33, you think 30. you see 39 you think 40

Do we know what the cost is for tickets to WCQ?

I ask because it may be easier to tag in on to the first game and use it towards the second. 

$33 isn't bad, but it's not the 20 dollars that will let me drop 400 bucks and then sort out people I can drag there. I will say that you see 33, you think 30. you see 39 you think 40

Yeah, I don't know what to say.  I would like it if we really stood out.

The flag was going to be a custom Gold Cup flag to commemorate the first game.

Is there a link somewhere to buy tickets?

Never mind.  I see that the front page has been updated and bought my tickets.  I am happy to see there will be a bus from Peterborough because I will be visiting family in Peterborough and was going to rent a car to drive to Toronto.  I am all in for that bus trip!

Never mind.  I see that the front page has been updated and bought my tickets.  I am happy to see there will be a bus from Peterborough because I will be visiting family in Peterborough and was going to rent a car to drive to Toronto.  I am all in for that bus trip!

Awesome!!!

Archived