Ticket price & flag tifo for Gold Cup July 14th.

Admin

When I get back from holiday I'll grab a ticket. Are these getting mailed or do we pick them up? If they are getting mailed, I'll find you a Canadian adders to send them to.

Ok, but I'll need that made really clear, as I will ship to the PP address unless it's something uber weird.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plan was to use the excess money from the Gold Cup game to fix membership issues, and get that all started again.

However, the reduction to three sections reduces that and increases the cost of the flag so while it's not a wash... it doesn't help the cause.

Yes, please, personally, I'd like to pay for membership. It should be a yearly price. Plus my voyageurs scarf was jacked by one of the parents of the kids I coach. So I'd like to purchase another one plus more V swag.

I'm all for TIFOs. We're always outnumbered by the away support, but we are louder and this is a special occasion at home! Considering it's two games, price point is fair.

Yes, let's do a massive TIFO, whatever I can do to help, I'm here.

I endorse this plan. I don't mind paying more for a sweet tifo, also, I think most people still tend to not pay dues to the Voyageurs, so I like this as a way to hopefully get Jamie some capital.

Count me in.

Ok, but I'll need that made really clear, as I will ship to the PP address unless it's something uber weird.

We should talk about mailout. I'd be happy to help any way I can.

As for the flags - You decide how many, where to pick up and I'll help you pick em up, assemble if needed, and distribution on gameday.

I'll get the day off. 

Cheers.

There is a TFC Academy game against KW United that morning at KIA. I basically plan to take that train in, or car pool with a couple others so I can take that game in and then spend the aft getting ready for the game. If you need any help Jamie, let me know as I should be around.

Archived