Viewing Parties Canada-Panama - Tues June 14th - 7pm Kick-Off- Broadcast Sportsnet-1

Razcle

Looks like the only big thing we have to contend with is a 7pm Jays game, which is why they will be showing on Sportsnet1. Ensure your local pub has this station as it is extra to the basic cable package provided.

I will list updates as they come in. This is a huge game and we may need to spank Panama pretty well if we want to avoid Mexico. Come out and watch with friends and support your local that puts footy first

Viewing Parties

Kitchener-Waterloo - TBD

Calgary - "Fiddlers Courtyard" - Confirmed. - 723 Edmonton Trail Northeast

Hamilton - Buckeyes Smokehouse - Confirmed - 224 Ottawa St

Toronto - Duke of Gloucester - Confirmed

**CANCELED***Ottawa - Grace O'Malley's - 1151 Ogilvie Road

Winnipeg - Elephant and Castle - Confirmed - Downtown - St. Mary Ave. at Hargrave

Port Hope - Harry's Little City of Bricks - Confirmed

Vancouver - Doolin's Irish Pub, - Confirmed - 654 Nelson Street (at Granville Street).

for the poeple in the hamilton area there will be a viewing party at Buckeyes Smokehouse

224 Ottawa st

Hamilton

I've never heard of the place, will the game be on with sound for sure? I'm playing hockey in the East End until 7 so it may work out for me if it's on for sure!

Gonna try and make this. On the 1 pm ferry for an event in Vancouver Tuesday night. Should be able to fit the game in.

Have fun across the water in Vancouver. I cannot get off work early so I will be on tape-delay @ home.

Gracies in Ottawa is cancelled!

Sportnets 1 stopped working this afternoon, on every single one of my cable boxes the channel only displays the message "This channel is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I've called Rogers and they gave me a vague and generic answer about why it's not working and told me someone will be by tomorrow morning to look at it.

Sorry guys.

Gracies in Ottawa is cancelled!

Sportnets 1 stopped working this afternoon, on every single one of my cable boxes the channel only displays the message "This channel is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I've called Rogers and they gave me a vague and generic answer about why it's not working and told me someone will be by tomorrow morning to look at it.

Sorry guys.

Crap! I was looking forward to this.

Archived