TFC's new home jersey.

Redcoatsforever

I'd like to see it with socks matching the chest and shorts matching the sleeves. I'm going to miss the Canadian flag patch and the collar, though.

If this means that the US teams lose their flag too then I'm happy. There shouldnt be flags on soccer jerseys...

Here's the authentic ,with flag patch and embossing included:

19475.jpg

That is a beautiful jersey. The two Canadian teams have the best jerseys in MLS, IMO.

That looks even better

Overall (both home and away) the Canadians definitely win out on best kit. DC United's black is very nice too though.

I'd like to see it with socks matching the chest and shorts matching the sleeves. I'm going to miss the Canadian flag patch and the collar, though.

Yes I like that idea! I liked the Canadian leaf on chest, I wish they kept that or used it in some way.

Yes but that's one part of the game I'd rather not see ''americanized''. I don't recall Toronto or Montreal having Canadian flags on their hockey jerseys (I know Calgary does).

And I know it will spark a debate in Montreal that I'd rather not have... anyway.

/end of thread sabotage

Yes but that's one part of the game I'd rather not see ''americanized''. I don't recall Toronto or Montreal having Canadian flags on their hockey jerseys (I know Calgary does).

It's not really an Americanized thing in hockey. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens - both non-American teams - don't need a flag to declare their hyper-patriotism, nor do the Vancouver Canucks.

As for the Impact, they'll sell two versions of the jersey - one with and one without the flag patch - just like every other MLS side. And I'm sure they'll have a very prominent fleur de lys somewhere on their jesey (or crest) as usual. I'm sure there will still be debate, though.

Here's the authentic ,with flag patch and embossing included:

19475.jpg

That is a beautiful jersey. The two Canadian teams have the best jerseys in MLS, IMO.

This is by far the best TFC jersey. I had hoped that they would have dropped the embossed maple leaf, it seems a bit tacky to me. The lack of adidas bra straps is a welcomed sight.

Archived