Red Smoke bombs @ BMO

hamiltonfan

Will anyone be bring red smoke bombs to BMO on Aug. 20th?? I no TFC fans have tossed a few out before. They security didnt go to crazy either. They look amazing and would be great after the Oh Canada and goals???

I was looking on the net, you can get them for really cheap all over the place.

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

Will anyone be bring red smoke bombs to BMO on Aug. 20th?? I no TFC fans have tossed a few out before. They security didnt go to crazy either. They look amazing and would be great after the Oh Canada and goals???

I was looking on the net, you can get them for really cheap all over the place.

YES!!!

looking to bring some at Montreal....

quote:Originally posted by Bertuzzi44

That doesn't seem to stop some people...

Actually you don't see smoke bombs at TFC matches, but their's always someone willing to tempt fate...

Personally i'm not a fan of smoke b ombs. I'd rather watch the game over watching smoke.

My 2 cents.

Some idiot threw in sec 116 a few games back. It got stuck in the first row. We ended breathing in this orange **** smoke for a few minutes. My buddy tried to save the day by picking it up and throwing it down to security, but he burnt his hand. Security just watched as 30 of us choked for 5 minutes. Then a few days after, orange **** kept coming out of our noses. If your going to do it, do it right. What ever that is....Don't great up your own fans.

Flares and smoke bombs can damage components of the stadium or the pitch, especially Football Turf (formerly called Field Turf). They are also a serious health hazard for some folks, especially those with respiratory issues, never mind that they obscure the game from paying ticketholders. No surprise they are banned.

quote:Originally posted by Richard

Flares and smoke bombs can damage components of the stadium or the pitch, especially Football Turf (formerly called Field Turf). They are also a serious health hazard for some folks, especially those with respiratory issues, never mind that they obscure the game from paying ticketholders. No surprise they are banned.

For the record, I'm not exactly a huge supporter of flares/smoke bombs. If they're there then they're there, and as long as sh!t doesn't burn down then not all is lost. I wont be the one bringing them in though ...... that being said, please just can it buddy. I honestly think that Canada could qualify for the WC and you'd still find a way to rain on the parade. I almost want to smuggle in some pyro just to spite you ; )

There might have been a time when you used to make useful posts. With 4000+ to your name there's bound to be some quality in there, right? But lately you've somehow managed to piss in just about everybody's cornflakes. I like my cornflakes with either milk or beer, thank you. Us boys in Toronto are getting ready for the biggest show we've ever put on, so make with the Molson at breakfast or kindly stfu. Thanks : )

quote:Originally posted by Varsity Tyler

For the record, I'm not exactly a huge supporter of flares/smoke bombs. If they're there then they're there, and as long as sh!t doesn't burn down then not all is lost. I wont be the one bringing them in though ...... that being said, please just can it buddy. I honestly think that Canada could qualify for the WC and you'd still find a way to rain on the parade. I almost want to smuggle in some pyro just to spite you ; )

There might have been a time when you used to make useful posts. With 4000+ to your name there's bound to be some quality in there, right? But lately you've somehow managed to piss in just about everybody's cornflakes. I like my cornflakes with either milk or beer, thank you. Us boys in Toronto are getting ready for the biggest show we've ever put on, so make with the Molson at breakfast or kindly stfu. Thanks : )

They're banned. End of story.

And ppl have brought them in and tossed them onto the turf and made a hole in it.

Don't wreck our stadium please!!!

quote:Originally posted by Richard

Ah,,,come on.

Do I get to tell my story of the panic which resulted with the ignition of an Army Surplus "military" flare indoors at my buddies place at this point?

You want to talk about respiratory issues? Lets talk about the cardiac issues which resulted with the Hell there was to pay when buddies Old Drunk Dad got home.

Oy. [xx(] You know you got kicked in the ass HARD when your next **** comes out with a boot print already in it.

Guys, can't you see this scenario: Someone throws a smoke bomb after a Canada goal against Jamaica, the linesman who was near the bomb collapse with some respiratory problems (well he's simulating but doing it well since the crew is from El Slavador on that day). He can't continue. After the game, FIFA and CONCACAF have Canada playing all their remaining home games with close door.....

I can see it and knowing it's CONCACAF it's always possible...so please don't mess with the rules. Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by SportingFC

Some idiot threw in sec 116 a few games back. It got stuck in the first row. We ended breathing in this orange **** smoke for a few minutes. My buddy tried to save the day by picking it up and throwing it down to security, but he burnt his hand. Security just watched as 30 of us choked for 5 minutes. Then a few days after, orange **** kept coming out of our noses. If your going to do it, do it right. What ever that is....Don't great up your own fans.

Take note of the man in black:

HPIM1179.jpg

Scarves are more than a fashion accessory.

:)

The only appropriate use for a smoke bomb would be:

* used at full-time when the match is already over,

* one that is hypo-allergenic (doesn't cause respiratory problems, even to those with asthma), and

* one that is appropriately handled (not thrown onto something that burns, and preferably extinguished in a bucket of water once finished).

And even then, if used at a World Cup qualifier, you'd have to be careful of potential FIFA sanctions.

Archived