Reggae Boyz hit new low

Guest Dave

Guest Dave

Quote from the Reggae Boyz board:

"Dont take Voyageurs seriously they are just die hard TFC fans who act like they own the stadium because they are getting ripped off at the admission gate for a weak entertainment value. They just drink beer and don't remember the score by half-time I guarantee most of them will not showup for the RBZ game because they fear Jamaicans and they know they cannot call us nigga at the game and get away with it unless they call the mounties so they are coming on here trying to steer us away from the section they have TFC season tickets.

Since I am already in Toronto I will be the first to walk in the Voyuer boys section in my green and gold. "

Typical... when things don't go their way they cry "racism". Why am I not surprise? Guess what guys... this has nothing to do with race. Voyageurs are of many colours and ethnic backgrounds. I have had the pleasure of meeting several diehard Canada supporters who are of Jamaican heritage. Even our best player has Jamaican blood. If you ask me, the only one who has demonstrated racism here is the person who posted that garbage.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Dave

"Dont take Voyageurs seriously they are just die hard TFC fans who act like they own the stadium because they are getting ripped off at the admission gate for a weak entertainment value. They just drink beer and don't remember the score by half-time I guarantee most of them will not showup for the RBZ game because they fear Jamaicans and they know they cannot call us nigga at the game and get away with it unless they call the mounties so they are coming on here trying to steer us away from the section they have TFC season tickets.

Since I am already in Toronto I will be the first to walk in the Voyuer boys section in my green and gold. "

Typical... when things don't go their way they cry "racism". Why am I not surprise? Guess what guys... this has nothing to do with race. Voyageurs are of many colours and ethnic backgrounds. I have had the pleasure of meeting several diehard Canada supporters who are of Jamaican heritage. Even our best player has Jamaican blood. If you ask me, the only one who has demonstrated racism here is the person who posted that garbage.

I could not agree more and even more incentive for us to send them home saddened by their country's loss to Canada on the 20th

It's cheap pot-stirring by some bored Jamaica supporter. I mean, as you said, the guy ends up making himself look like much more of a racist than he accuses anyone else of being. And as I've said before, being an "Internet tough guy" is the easiest thing in the world to do... but once this clown shows up at the game and sees what the Vs are really all about, I'm guessing his swagger will suddenly tone down.

There is no way that I'm going to be intimidated on my home soil, cheering for my country, no matter who the away supporters are or what they look like.

Guest Doyle

This is just ridiculous posteuring, to be sure, but it's infuriating to go from a thread where 90% of us agree that booing Jamaica's anthem would be improper, to a thread where we're being blindsided by accusations of racism.

If Jamaica's fans have to resort to that, I just feel sorry for them

Don't even respond to something so misinformed and dumb. I think on the day most of the Jamaican fans will be there to root on their home nation and not cause trouble and we'll be doing the same. Comments like the above don't sound much like any Jamaican supporter I've met or known.

I'm hoping there aren't many Jamaicans that manage to get into BMO, but I'm sure those that do will have class.

cheers,

matthew

Guest Dave

If any of them try to provoke something, there will be half a dozen camcorders and cell phones recording their actions as evidence. Be smart guys, and let Security/police/RCMP deal with any such buffoonery. Having said that, I'm sure that most Jamaican supporters will show some class and be gracious LOSERS!!!!

quote:Originally posted by Califax

What is going to be done by the CSA / organizers / bmo security to get the Jamaican fans out of our section.

They're probably bluffing, but I really don't trust that this won't get messy should they cause ****.

They got the OSA code, which shouldn't allow them into 101,102,103 or 104.

I cracked the OSA code after 2 attempts.

I'm not too worried. We have section 104 filled with V's, 127 with the North End Elite and the South-east corner (111-114) is full of U-Sector and Red Patch Boys.

The Gae Boys fans would be stupid to want to purchase tickets in any of our sections. Why they wouldn't want their own section together is beyond me. What a bunch of idiots.

^ fair enough...the code was ridiculously easy. I suggested single use codes for each club but of course the process was not nearly that organized to make that possible.

My goal was to try to lock the Jamaicans out of the building. I guess that did not work.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

wow this guy is a retard. He literally made up a lame narrative and pawned it off as truth. If this guy was 4 we'd all be saying how creative he is, but he's probably closer to 40 so really he's just a retard trying to talk himself into growing some balls and trying to talk us into being pussies. And anyone who's ever been in a fight knows how little the pre fight talk up actually matters.

This guy is a clown....their is no way he has the courage to walk into a section of supporters wearing opposing colours

and whats with the "nigga" comment? If we called them that we would be disrespecting half of our own team...not happening.

Archived