Voyageurs Cup Contributors Web Page

One thing I always wondered.. Are the titles ever going to be engraved on the cup?

There has to be 8 little plates:

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Impact de Montréal

Toronto FC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Uhmm...Jarrek, not to be a prick or anything, but you did forget me in the list of names that donated. I want credit where credit is due [:P] I may not really be a "Voyageur" 100% nowadays, but my hard-earned money went into that Cup of Champions :(

Just to confirm, Nolberto was an original contributor. Please add him to the list.

• 1 year later...

I saw the presentation on Saturday and started reading some of the threads about the history of and contributors to the Voyageurs Cup... I was a Voyageur at the time, but somehow missed kicking in any actual cash for the trophy, but I have to say I'm still proud by association. Seeing those guys raise the cup was a pure joy.

voyageurscupredux.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This is somewhat off-topic so I apologize - Is anyone here interested in starting FB supporters groups in potential NASL/C-league markets?  I just feel like we need to field of dreams this stuff for it to be a reality.  Right now is the best time to do this given the success of our MLS and NASL teams.  If you are interested, even if you aren't from the right city add me on facebook, it's Guillermo Del Quarto.  Lets stop sitting on our collective asses and make this happen.  Sitting is the new smoking folks.

It is far better to have tried and failed than to not have tried at all.

O Canada.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Daniel said:

Hey guys, first post of mine in like 10 years! 

The trophy's looking a little long in the tooth. How can we push to make sure that's it's taken care of? The maple leaf tags have fallen off and the base is a bit busted up. Picture taken from here.

ENKXKFBX0AMxIVq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Greetings Daniel, it has been a while !  All maintenance and expense is the full responsibility of the CSA.  

Paragraph 2 under Understanding:  "The CSA shall be 100% responsible for the upkeep of the Voyageurs Cup...."

With the turnover at the CSA since this agreement,  the CSA may not even know this is their responsibility.  Plus the V-Cup is always with the clubs.

Calling all Voyageurs !  Please contact the CSA on our behalf and tell them to "upkeep" our trophy.

Edited by Winnipeg Fury