Toronto meeting Jan. 22/06 - 2pm @ Duke of York

RS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

Great supporter = thousands of Scots pretending they are Irish? I guess they must feel real happy to have an Irish player who couldn't even suppress his ego enough to represent his country with dignity at the last World Cup. And before you ask, I am not a Rangers fan but the hypocrisy of these two clubs really gets me especially Celtic because they try and present themselves as the good guys. In a choice between Protestant Scots who pretend they are Brits and Catholic Scots who pretend they are Irish I would choose the team with Scottish who are happy being Scots and who don't care what religious affiliation anyone else is.

Boring video by the way, if you want to watch a good supporters video watch the lower division Polish ones posted by Polish Lynx fan.

indeed, Celtic had an anti-protestant signing policy then?

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

WHO? Toronto-area Ultras/Voyageurs/CSiders (including Luis Rancagua!)

WHAT? Social gathering/unofficial MLS supporters club meeting

WHEN? Sunday, January 22 at 2:00pm (ET)

WHERE? Duke of York pub

WHY? Further discuss Ultras plans for MLS supporters club, collect monies for Voyageurs/Ultras scarves, and for Sean to explain the CSIDE to the unwashed masses.

This is the final plan then?

Just need confirmation

I'm just trying to figure out how much pay pal will charge me in the service charge for ppl sending money via credit card to pay pal. it going to be like .30-.60 extra cents, but if I was going to pay .30cents on every transaction taht would not be kool. Its not like I'm getting RICH of this I just dont want to take the un-necissary cost on my behalf. I'm also still negotiating free shipping with my guy so that mite decrease the cosst by a few extra pennies on each scarf :) It wont be more than $16/scarf 110%

Guest Jeffery S.

Let's see. In the third pic, Luis is the one wearing a Voyageurs scarf diagonally across his torso in the form of military dress. On the extreme left, half way up.

On the wall.

Archived