Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Quarter-Finals - Toronto FC v CF Montreal - May 9, 2023

19 minutes ago, shorty said:

Apparently got into a verbal exchange with supporters post-game and a capo threw a megaphone at him.  From what I can gather anyway.  Didn't see it myself.

Ok thanks.

Found it in the news.

"There was an ugly scene in the south stands after the game with a video posted on social media showing Toronto midfielder Mark-Anthony Kaye being held back from going after fans yelling abuse. A fan in the stands then throws a megaphone in the direction of the departing Kaye."

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6837506

28 minutes ago, shorty said:

Apparently got into a verbal exchange with supporters post-game and a capo threw a megaphone at him.  From what I can gather anyway.  Didn't see it myself.

Saw it with my own eyes, exactly what happened. Kobe Franklin and Deandre Kerr were trying holding MAK back. 

15 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Saw it with my own eyes, exactly what happened. Kobe Franklin and Deandre Kerr were trying holding MAK back. 

The megaphone was thrown at the very end from the Section 114 capo stand. What happened first? Players came over and clapped at supporters I'd assume ... but what triggered the reaction from the supporters in 114?

I guess we can kiss capo stands and megaphones goodbye.

2 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

If you read the guy's past posts, he actually does believe that Michael Bradley's TFC's best player.

Not the best player - but TFC has certainly looked worse without him. Especially when Coello is not on the pitch - or has played too many games in a short period of time.