MLS Match Updates and Talk 2023

Big_M

29 minutes ago, narduch said:

I would bet that Tata Martino would be at or very near the top of the list as a replacement.  They need a sexy signing for the guy in the technical area, not a interim stopgap.  They are too much of a bad second banana in LA right now.  However, Tata might be Dade County bound for the possibility of coaching you know who.

1 hour ago, Watchmen said:

Definitely not. And hurting themselves in markets where the teams had strong local deals.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

That was my reaction when you first posted this news (directed at MLS and not you, of course 🙂)

I think they'll need to re-work the deal or include another serious soccer draw in the package (IDK, pilfer Champions League from DAZN?).

6 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

That was my reaction when you first posted this news (directed at MLS and not you, of course 🙂)

I think they'll need to re-work the deal or include another serious soccer draw in the package (IDK, pilfer Champions League from DAZN?).

Leagues Cup lol?

2 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

I mentioned needing another league to someone else, and their response? English League 2. Which....makes some sense.  I have no idea how much it would cost, and the rights are with ESPN for another year (if I'm reading the last deal correctly), but grab them when you can and market to the Wrexham fans.