8 Orlando - 2016-19

7) TFC - 2007-10

6) New England - 1996-99

5) Cincinnati - 2019-22

4) Houston - 2019-22

3) DC United - 2000-03

2) San Jose - 1997-2000

1) Chicago - 2013-16

Yes, some how the Whitecaps avoided being on this list.

https://theathletic.com/4481042/2023/05/03/mls-franchise-rankings-worst-ever?source=user-shared-article

Edited by Watchmen

4 hours ago, Shway said:

Apparently there’s supposed to be annnnotttherr expansion side being announced in May.

over it.

San Diego. That will make it 30 teams.

And they are still saying there could be more after that 

six western conference teams that are not doing great about to face each other and then tomorrow dead last skc visiting a seattle that is getting back to the top...wouldnt be surprised if we saw a first coaching change after this matchday

fraser visiting his former student vanney

long time savarese vs wolfe

heavy changes sartini vs same stuff heath

master schmetzer vs a vermes who looks like he doesnt have the answers and is just waiting to be relieved

Who do you have in the MLS Sack Race?  I'm going with Vanney but Bradley is pretty close, too.  Vermes signed a five year extension in February but you never know.  Losado was looking like a short shelf life in Montreal but the train looks back on the rails.

Edited by BearcatSA

33 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

Who do you have in the MLS Sack Race?  I'm going with Vanney buy Bradley is pretty close, too.  Vermes signed a five year extension in February but you never know.  Losado was looking like a short shelf life in Montreal but the train looks back on the rails.

I have my money on Vanney.

However if TFC lose both of their matches against Montreal this week I might reconsider 

think theres a chance skc gets destroyed today and vermes is out in a armas kind of way...sounded completely defeated and not knowing how to fix it after last game

atlanta orlando miami have coaches who are there for 2+ years and dont seem to be going anywhere with fanbase very frustrated

chicago and new york at the bottom of the east...hendrickson is gone at the latest at the end of this year and new york always seems to get into playoffs but maybe this is the last season for struber

in the west sartini looks safe for now doing well lately...minnesota portland skc coaches have had a long time and are only around playoff line or dead last skc...galaxy not doing well either...colorado around playoff line but low expectations there so fraser should be safe for now...rsl and austin there will probably be movement if they miss playoffs

23 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Do either Montreal or Toronto punt on the Cup match to focus on their league position? Or vice versa?

The funny thing is that they literally play each other again in the league on Saturday.

Wouldn`t surprise me if TFC does.

Montreal has a bit of equity built up by having better league form.