Class of 2007

MM3/MM2/MM

Quentin Christey, Toronto FC  Identified as one of the best U16s at the MLSNEXT FEST , not invited to this camp.

A talented box-to-box midfielder, Christey has shown the ability to take over games against his peers. He helps to set things up for one of the most talented 2007 squads in MLS NEXT, one that has a 9-2 record heading into the showcase games.

29 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Quentin Christey, Toronto FC  Identified as one of the best U16s at the MLSNEXT FEST , not invited to this camp.

A talented box-to-box midfielder, Christey has shown the ability to take over games against his peers. He helps to set things up for one of the most talented 2007 squads in MLS NEXT, one that has a 9-2 record heading into the showcase games.

Wouldn’t worry, they know who he is. Kid will get a 1st team deal shortly.

On 12/5/2022 at 12:45 PM, Dominic94 said:

He’s apparently very good.

Also, would think Jaeden ends up in red. Holland are breeding talent all over and it will be very very hard to crack that midfield with with what they have coming. Don’t forget we’re on the rise now and odds of playing in WC with us are higher.

I've heard a lot about him directly from one of the Dutch coaches who worked with him in Toronto. Apparently a very special player.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, nolando said:

https://www.whitecapsfc.com/players/luca-chen/

I see Coquitlam's Luca Chen, still 16, made the bench recently for Whitecaps Next Pro. He's highly regarded, as is his younger brother Sumi, who is perhaps the best 2010 Whitecaps player atm.

Also see Liam Mackenzie's been getting minutes, goalkeeper Trystan Read on the bench a few times. Not familiar with Trystan, can anyone provide some background?

Edited by phresh

12 hours ago, nolando said:

I'm not sure if he's phenom-level but he has been a standout player, smart, skilled, and mature, every time I've seen this age group play.

Saw the Whitecaps 10s play again tonight against BTB Edmonton and Sumi was class again.