Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Quarter-Final - Forge v Valour - September 15, 2021

This is a big one for me, the chance for Forge to potentially play an MLS side is intriguing, this is with all due respect to Halifax as they may upset Montreal! The matches are coming fast and furious for Forge with the Concacaf match in less than a week! I'm hoping Forge will have some injured starters back because the team has struggled as of late, the return of Welshman should help, it's a nice evening for football here in The Hammer!

Deserves win by Forge, despite the questions around their 2nd goal.  They were the better team tonight for sure.

I am pretty conflicted about the next two games on this side of the table.  I definitely like Montreal for the CanCon they are fielding (and winning with) in MLS, but it would be massive for Wanderers to beat them next week and the crowd would be hysterical.  Having said that, a Forge vs Montreal semi would also be pretty exciting since Forge generally has to be considered the consistently strongest CPL team over the last few years.  And with the way TFC are playing, it isn’t inconceivable that we could have an all-CPL final.