Canadians Abroad September 10th to September 16th

jordan

WOW, there is a guy I havnt heard of in years.  Nice to see he is still at it, and still young in keepers years.

4 minutes ago, chris_yzf said:

David Paulmin, previously with Egersunds in the Norwegian 3rd tier, just joined Stjørdals-Blink in the 2nd tier (currently 13th, one spot above the relegation spots). He made his debut for them today, conceding an injury time goal in a 1-1 draw with Strommen.

5 hours ago, Strait Red said:

Canadian born and CMNT eligible (in a year or so) Fikayo Tomori starts for Milan at Liverpool. If Gareth Southgate is at the match, I hope Tomori stinks up the place. 

😂 😂 😂 

I know this is a bit light hearted, but it wouldn’t break my heart if he had a bit of a slump between now and next summer, thereby killing any chance of a second England call up before we approach eligibility time.  

Fotmob had him rated the lowest on the team at 4.7, so keep it up…? 

52 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know this is a bit light hearted, but it wouldn’t break my heart if he had a bit of a slump between now and next summer, thereby killing any chance of a second England call up before we approach eligibility time.  

I watched the match and think that rating is exceedingly harsh.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

The owngoal kills his rating - but that was not a poor play. Just bad luck

Last night in MLS.

Akindele came on in the 71st minute in Orlando's 4-2 loss to Montreal.

St. Clair was on the bench in Minnesota's 4-0 loss to KC. Miller had a 4.4 rating on Fotmob, wonder if St. Clair will get a chance to win his spot back.

Kaye played 74 minutes in Colorado's 2-2 draw with Portland. He picked up a yellow card.

Pasher was not in the line up for Houston.

Morgan came on in the 90th minute of RSL's 4-3 win over San Jose.

Edited by narduch

• jordan unpinned this topic