Matteo de Brienne

9 hours ago, Northvansteve said:

Class of 2002. Forward/ left-sided winger. 

Another Whitecaps youth player on his way to Atletico Ottawa apparently:  https://northerntribune.ca/atletico-ottawa-matteo-de-brienne-training/

Personally is this a good move moving from Vancouver Whitecaps academy to Atletico Ottawa? Yeah obviously it is but then again had he stayed in the Whitecaps academy, he would have been better developed as a player going forward for when he could have made that jump to the MLS. But playing CPL...he at least gets that experience as a young player early. MORE POWER TO HIM...SALUD!!!

22 minutes ago, longlugan said:

How old are you?

I asked a simple damn question with a simple damn motherf****** answer. How about you answer the damn questions first before quoting me, how about that because I'm not about to have my patience🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡 tested by you especially when I'm going through a lot grieving the loss of a loved one, one of my siblings right now. I asked if MLS is a league with a better development system compared to that of the CPL and if you can really deny that because the fact is is that MLS' development is superior compared to that of CPL. Because MLS has been around longer, has it not? But also MLS has more resources at its disposal being in US compared to that of CPL in Canada.

Edited by TGAA_Star
X

7 minutes ago, Kent said:

But playing in a pro team with and against adults (in this case, Atletico Ottawa) is often a better teacher than playing in a youth league with an academy where the majority of players won't make it pro (in this case, Vancouver Whitecaps).

Yes see now this I can respect rather than trying my patience because I'm not here for it especially when I'm grieving the loss of my brother because I'm not one to be trifled with especially in this state🤬😡

You actually bring up good points so for that reason I'll admit you got me there. But like I said more power to him...SALUD!!! 

Edited by TGAA_Star
X

2 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Yes see now this I can respect rather than trying my patience because I'm not here for it especially when I'm grieving the loss of my brother because I'm not one to be trifled with especially in this state🤬😡

You actually bring up good points so for that reason I'll admit you got me there. But like I said more power to him...SALUD!!! 

Sorry for the loss of your brother, man. Condolences to your family 

5 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

You really should take a break from here, guy.

Oh I will when I'm good and ready thank you but the next person who suggests I take a break to grieve, I will go off on because my tolerance is growing less and less by the second🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I SWEAR I'M GOIN TO LOSE MY SHIT