Let’s vote to get the CPL into FIFA 21!

Ams1984

3 minutes ago, Kent said:

Voted, but out of curiosity, were any leagues added last time around? If so, was it a league that had garnered a lot of votes on that site?

It is my understanding that the site submits the list and vote totals to EA Sports, but to my knowledge it has not resulted in EA Sports actually adding a league. I’m of the opinion that it is unlikely to be truly considered by EA when they make their decisions, but one never knows! If they’re on the fence about adding the CPL, and they see a groundswell of interest, it might tip the scales. 

Unlikely as it is to be the de using factor, it certainly won’t hurt our chances! I think that EA should include the league. It’s a Canadian company after all. Beyond that though, it would take very little effort for them to add it, it’s an 8 team league. I also think it would really add something to the career mode to have more Concacaf stuff in general, maybe even the VC. I think it will eventually happen. 

This one is to all of you:

Ive been trying to find an email address for EA corporate, I’d like to write them a letter requesting that they please consider putting the CPL in FIFA 21. I’ve tried on their contact page, but it’s a ticket generating system, no email address. I may have to resort to snail mail if I can’t find one. Do any of you happen to know of a general comments or corporate email for someone there?