VIEWING PARTIES: Canada vs French Guiana

Admin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

On the French side, they've been a little slower on the update, but the game will be shown on RDS 2, pour ceux qui préfèrent ;)

I'm repeating myself here but for me here in Mtl (Videotron) the guide does NOT show the game on neither TSN or RDS2.  Frustrating. 3 days before game time and still not updated.

11 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

I'm repeating myself here but for me here in Mtl (Videotron) the guide does NOT show the game on neither TSN or RDS2.  Frustrating. 3 days before game time and still not updated.

It only became officially official this morning.

So give them a chance

On 3/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, admin said:

It's on TV Folks!  TSN2. 

television flashing GIF

TSN2 - Sunday 3pm

Please post  your viewing party details in this thread and I will update the list. 
This will be promoted by Canada Soccer.

Beijing - Park Bar

What's more awesome than a Canadian (Canadians?) drinking beer in Beijing at 6 AM?  

Recruiting locals to join you in drinking beer at 6 AM!   All whilst watching Canada's men's football team play of course.  

28 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

What's more awesome than a Canadian (Canadians?) drinking beer in Beijing at 6 AM?  

Recruiting locals to join you in drinking beer at 6 AM!   All whilst watching Canada's men's football team play of course.  

Park bar was Man U bar that was owned by Koreans. We just called it Park bar because there were a million Park photos on the walls.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, BuzzAndSting said:

Press release from yesterday/this morning confirming TSN and RDS.

This broadcast will be produced by MediaPro.

In the end we'll end up playing more games because of MediaPro, not because of any sensible decision to do so on the part of Herdman or the CSA. 

I have yet to make a single post about a Barcelona-based media company saving Canadian soccer.

Archived