Mexico is going to school Canada today

Brags

2 hours ago, Brags said:

Also...the offside trap should be banned. If the defender is not near the play then he should not be able to put the attacker in an offside position by jumping up.

offside.png

I put this drawing besides my 2 1/2 year old granddaughters drawing and I can't decide which one is more mature.

4 hours ago, 1996 said:

So Canada played in the 82 World Cup how did I miss that?

Not sure, given the entire tourney was on CBC, if I recall correctly. Perhaps CBC wasn't aware.

Clearly the Yankee is bitter because the USA didn't even make it to the Hex for 1982 (unlike Canada), because Canada beat the USA in Vancouver in November 1980.

I can only take it as a sign that Canada has significantly improved, if a Trump-loving troll feels the need to come here. 

We need to build a wall to keep these idiots out.

1 hour ago, scullion44 said:

Absolutely NO FAN of ANY concacaf team has the right to talk shit. We're all fucking garbage. The fact that Mexican fans actually feel the need to act cocky in a game against us is embarassing. 

Not that I agree with this troll thread but you can't put Mexico in the same boat with the minnows of the region. They might not be world beaters but they definitely aren't garbage.  

14 hours ago, dsqpr said:

None of the teams in CONCACAF are garbage! Although some are certainly a lot better than others.

It's all relative. :)

At the moment I'm rather enjoying that phoenix club Hereford FC have made it to Wembley in their first season, for the FA Vase final. They are in the Midland Football League, tier 9 in the English football pyramid, for those who are interested. There are many levels of football out there, all interesting in their own right.

Hopefully they get a big result on Monday. That game will be huge. Down with Alvechurch

Archived