Mexico is going to school Canada today

Brags

Need I remind you guys of the 8-1 shlacking Honduras gave them? The only reason they made it to the 82 world cup is because they purposely scheduled the qualifying game in goose bay where the temperature was -20, knowing it would be hard on the Hondurans. Karma got them back though because they didn't score a single goal Mexico.

2 minutes ago, Brags said:

Need I remind you guys of the 8-1 shlacking Honduras gave them? The only reason they made it to the 82 world cup is because they purposely scheduled the qualifying game in goose bay where the temperature was -20, knowing it would be hard on the Hondurans. Karma got them back though because they didn't score a single goal Mexico...did they even get a shot on net?

you still haven't told me what type of schooling you're providing. I may be interested in enrolling if its a high calibre institution 

Class will begin today at "whatever time the game starts" and the lesson will be how developing athletes with rocks for feet are no match for skill.

P.S. If you cannot strike the ball with both feet you should take up a different sport. Not sure which players on Canada I am referring to but I am positive there are more than a few who favour one foot over the other. AND yes I am aware that Messi favours his left foot...which is why I do not consider him in the same calibre as Maradonna...or Michael laudrup or burbitov.

2 minutes ago, Lucho.Sevilla said:

No, is not. Actually it is going to be a pretty close game, artificial turf is not good for mexican players...

Again relying on parlour tricks because they are outskilled.

2 minutes ago, Markus said:

Why does anyone even respond to these? 

N.B. I'm aware of the irony inherent in my responding

I support any troll who uses MS Paint

If we can get some Comic Sans in here then I may as well just head to the bar because its time to get this shit started

2 minutes ago, king1010 said:

can you speak your mind on the theory of relativity next? 

Yes...Einstein was wrong...addition of velocities does no apply when approaching the speed of light...therefore mass can go c.

Archived