still trying to get mississauga right.

I guess simple is probably better.

Isn't much different from their current one, but took out the superscript 3(not sure what it's for but could easily go back) and got rid of the three dimensional stuff, don't think it looks very good.

Also switched sigma to "sauga" and changed the blue to the "sauga blue" that I was told is the key colour for the city(also from the flag)

SIGMA SAUGA BASIC.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

found a kit template.  not sure how to get rid of the collar, although on this one I kinda like it.

feels very 90s manchester city i think

sigma sauga home kit.png

can you PM me the link to this template please!! been looking for this.

1 hour ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Just Google yellow images, should be a bunch of them.  Or do you mean this specific one? 

Yes, that specific template (psd)?

lIll send you it with a revised collar options version.

19 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Did some Calgary Foothills rebrand.....

calgary-foothills.thumb.png.6ebd83ce4561f92ce72a4318f5371357.png

@shermanator what do you think?

I feel like there is some sort of subliminal image within the mountains. I can't stop staring at it trying to figure out what might be in there.

I like it though.

2 hours ago, Kent said:

I feel like there is some sort of subliminal image within the mountains. I can't stop staring at it trying to figure out what might be in there.

I like it though.

Dinosaur, AA Gun, Shamed Puppy, Eel with Fin, Deformed Beaver

21 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Did some Calgary Foothills rebrand.....

calgary-foothills.thumb.png.6ebd83ce4561f92ce72a4318f5371357.png

@shermanator what do you think?

gonna offer a few small critiques, feel free to ignore if you want though.

I wonder what it would look like with the outline of the mountains sharper(although I'm assuming you used the rounded one's because its from the current one, which also does make sense)

Also, I would see if you can get it so that black box that says calgary foothills isn't overlapping the mountain outline.  Just looks a little off.  a minor detail but something that is worth fixing IMO

I love your choice of maple leaf.  that being said I'm curious to see what this would look like with a wild rose.  The maple leaf gets beaten to death in this country.  WR is as albertan as they come.  This last one is just me though.

18 minutes ago, Gopherbashi said:

Dinosaur, AA Gun, Shamed Puppy, Eel with Fin, Deformed Beaver

That's a lot better than I was coming up with. Maybe the Foothills nickname (a la "Habs" for Canadiens) should be "Shamed puppies".

Great suggestions/observations.

9 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

gonna offer a few small critiques, feel free to ignore if you want though.

I wonder what it would look like with the outline of the mountains sharper(although I'm assuming you used the rounded one's because its from the current one, which also does make sense)

Yea I kept it as it, just made it bigger. And most images I've seen of foothills have rounded peaks and not so sharp as whitecap mountain (so to speak)

Also, I would see if you can get it so that black box that says calgary foothills isn't overlapping the mountain outline.  Just looks a little off.  a minor detail but something that is worth fixing IMO

I'll try this

I love your choice of maple leaf.  that being said I'm curious to see what this would look like with a wild rose.  The maple leaf gets beaten to death in this country.  WR is as albertan as they come.  This last one is just me though.

You're so right. I feel like its standard or mandatory for all Canadian clubs to have the maple leaf in it. I'll try it with the pink wild rose.

2 minutes ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

You're so right. I feel like its standard or mandatory for all Canadian clubs to have the maple leaf in it. I'll try it with the pink wild rose.

I wouldn't go too pink just an fyi, like pinky red.  Even though the rose is pink.  For some reason albertans are in denial about what it looks like lol

2 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Did a rebrand for the Victoria Highlanders FC....

victoria-highlanders-v2.thumb.png.7cf6936ff331bd8f1d84504f1bda80e7.png      

Ooooh, kinda like this one. Has a real "Mirror, Mirror" feel.

All the players would have wear goatees and tackle like Gascoigne or Cantona...

Archived