• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, baulderdash77 said:

It may be real.  It's polished looking.

I don't think the horse in the Pop up stadium slide is real.  I have a feeling that Halifax Wanderers "feels" organic to the market and will stick.

That looked like a generic concept image of a similar stadium in some soccer park. I don't think that logo has anything to do with Halifax. 

55 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

i've since updated the stoon one slightly, think it's an improvement

trying to go a bit more gold than yellow.  main colour would be gold and secondary green, leaving green as the primary for regina and white as the secondary.

saskatoon small.png

Honestly thought the last one was perfect. 

On 03/04/2017 at 11:25 PM, SuperCanuck said:

I've mentioned this before, but I'd like to see some complete kits to go with the crests.  I really hope this won't be a league of monochrome kits.  I really don't like the all white of Whitecaps or the all red of Toronto.  Some stripes, hoops, sashes, butterflies, whatever.  I was just watching Leicester run all over Sunderland, and even though Leicester were the better team, Jermaine Defoe looked great with his Rockem Sockem Robots haircut in that Sunderland kit.  By the way Defoe, how's it feel to know you're going to be relegated a few months after Toronto were a penalty away from winning the cup?  

Sorry for straying from the topic. 

8 hours ago, SuperCanuck said:

I've mentioned this before, but I'd like to see some complete kits to go with the crests.  I really hope this won't be a league of monochrome kits.  I really don't like the all white of Whitecaps or the all red of Toronto.  Some stripes, hoops, sashes, butterflies, whatever.  I was just watching Leicester run all over Sunderland, and even though Leicester were the better team, Jermaine Defoe looked great with his Rockem Sockem Robots haircut in that Sunderland kit.  By the way Defoe, how's it feel to know you're going to be relegated a few months after Toronto were a penalty away from winning the cup?  

Sorry for straying from the topic. 

Oh don't worry, I'd like to do kits as well, just only so many hours in a day and school is ramping up again.  I completely agree, monochrome is weak.  I'm not sure if I posted the Hamilton ones I did on here, but I thought we came up with some unique ideas - stripes, with a homage to the ticats kits with the sleeves.

For this stoon one I was thinking Gold with thin green lines(like in the logo, but reverse) to kinda emulate wheat fields sorta abstractly.  Not really sure about Regina, but I might redo the one that tried to emulate the proportions of the city flag but with green and white as opposed to the blue and yellow from the flag.

And yes, I think you're going colour blind :P.  This is pretty common though, problem is that everyone's moniter is slightly different so what looks good to me sometimes looks like shit to others.

15 hours ago, Complete Homer said:

Yeah, and the green one is good too. And I'd keep the tower, gives it a unique look

just think it's looking like regina is staking a claim to green and white(or was that what you meant?) so stoon will have to be happy with gold and green(still no SG in stoon).

I'm torn on the tower.  I do like it, but KISS is the standard rule around here and removing it definitely simplifies it a bit.

Archived