1 minute ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

@Complete Homer

in regards to podcast, and media in general, I find we tend to put out so much media that nothing gets a ton of attention individually.  Might make sense to consolidate somewhat.  Sea to Sea(technically Ocean to Ocean :P) might do that.

I'm actually pretty surprised by the numbers we get, but maybe I just have low expectations :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Complete Homer said:

Well I'd be in to chip in. Maybe worth messaging Shawn to include in the next group email to see how many people are interested.

Are you writing now? Or focusing on sprucing up the look of the site?

I'm gonna cover FC Edmonton this year.  Not really much to talk about yet, i'll put something up in a month.

But yea right now focused on making it look good.

On 1/22/2017 at 3:55 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

holy shit.  

Is is just me or did the old Canada soccer logo use a font that is very reminiscent of written inuktitut?

6339.gif

udhr_inuktitut.gif

Am I tripping balls?

Weird, I never liked the old badge, but now looking at the new and the old side by side, I actually like the old one better. Maybe it's cuz you pointed out how it looks like inuktituk

14 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

another attempt at Victoria.  Liked the idea of the oak leaves but they kinda cluttered it up(could make a good secondary on the back of the neck though)

thoughts @ted ?

Victoria FC new.png

Well other than your obsession with the dogwood ;)  it's not bad.

On 21/01/2017 at 11:14 AM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Brandon, Manitoba.

Brandon FC.png

could easily just ditch the wheat stalks but thought a little homage to the brandon wheat kings wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.  and already fits in the colour scheme.

It's beautiful, but the prancing horse reminds me too much of Ferrari, whose F1 team I hate with a passion (except when Gilles was driving for them, of course).

10 minutes ago, SuperCanuck said:

It's beautiful, but the prancing horse reminds me too much of Ferrari, whose F1 team I hate with a passion (except when Gilles was driving for them, of course).

yea I kinda realized this fairly soon after finishing it.

back to the drawing board I guess.  I think I still like the colour scheme though.

3 hours ago, FarmersFC said:

@GuillermoDelQuarto that Canada v England poster is great lol. I really like the Brandon logo. Nice, clean and elegant. Im neither for or against Ferrari but why not try it with another animal say a deer? 

Yeah, I'm kind of attached to the horse because it was from the city's coat of arms.

Maybe just the horse head would work.

Archived