Canada in FIFA 16

Blackdude

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, nazzer said:

Oh shit only 3.5 hours until I can play the game. Created canadian young prospects in career mode and only scout canada for players. World cup 2022 here we come. 

you can play since last thurs if you have ea access or origin access.

I"ve bought all of the Canadian players, we need a better goalkeeper.

30 minutes ago, nazzer said:

fifa is pretty much the only game I play, so ea access seems a waste of money. 

yea. it's the only one I play also, but got origin access for the month (about $5) so that i can play for a few days early and also get 10% off the price of the game.

53 minutes ago, balfe said:

I stopped playing FIFA last year, Pro Evolution Soccer is much better these days, check it out....

Might be different this year, but PES gameplay has always been great, yet in terms of game modes (e.g. Ultimate Team) and online play and of course licensing, that tips the scales towards FIFA for me. Reviews are coming in positively again for PES this year, but I don't trust them to pour the hours into it and play a ton online, like the hardcores do.

28 minutes ago, kohanz said:

Might be different this year, but PES gameplay has always been great, yet in terms of game modes (e.g. Ultimate Team) and online play and of course licensing, that tips the scales towards FIFA for me. Reviews are coming in positively again for PES this year, but I don't trust them to pour the hours into it and play a ton online, like the hardcores do.

I have been playing Pro Evo for a long time but FIFA 16 was the first one since '03 that I didn't buy (or even play), PES was always better for gameplay so that meant it was a better game to play 1vs1 with your mates, but the graphics and the animations got too arcadey and it started to take away from the actual gameplay. These days PES has improved greatly and it is a much better football game then FIFA, personally the cosmetic stuff dosen't bother me and you can edit the kits up your self, but I do get annoyed with the online issues, I usually play offline but I do like to play against my friends often and the lag makes the game unplayable at times.

10 minutes ago, balfe said:

I have been playing Pro Evo for a long time but FIFA 16 was the first one since '03 that I didn't buy (or even play), PES was always better for gameplay so that meant it was a better game to play 1vs1 with your mates, but the graphics and the animations got too arcadey and it started to take away from the actual gameplay. These days PES has improved greatly and it is a much better football game then FIFA, personally the cosmetic stuff dosen't bother me and you can edit the kits up your self, but I do get annoyed with the online issues, I usually play offline but I do like to play against my friends often and the lag makes the game unplayable at times.

Yeah, I hear you. I play pretty much 100% online, which is why I stay with FIFA.

5 hours ago, kohanz said:

Yeah, I hear you. I play pretty much 100% online, which is why I stay with FIFA.

same here.. I only play online.. and only a couple hrs /week or month ,so I use fifa.  I also like being able to build my FUT with the app on my phone etc on my commute .

20 hours ago, balfe said:

You make me laugh

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sose said:

I don't think he's in FUT yet.

I don't think they can add new players to FUT. I know it's happened in the past where a player has moved back to a league in the game from like the Chinese super league or Qatar and they could only be added the year after. We'll probably have to wait to play with Hoilett in FUT. 

1 hour ago, yomurphy1 said:

Cool, thank you!

Looking at this list, I cant think of any obvious players that are missing from the game for Canada. Like in fifa 16, there were always players being shuffled in and out. 

I notice De Guzman isnt there but I guess that could make sense. Are there any players missing that should be there that I am not noticing?

6 hours ago, Canadian Pride said:

Cool, thank you!

Looking at this list, I cant think of any obvious players that are missing from the game for Canada. Like in fifa 16, there were always players being shuffled in and out. 

I notice De Guzman isnt there but I guess that could make sense. Are there any players missing that should be there that I am not noticing?

Well, last time I checked, Canada's roster had the 23 who played the Honduras-El Salvador matches. So, Lucas Cavallini, Keven Aleman? (ducks)

Archived