Canada in FIFA 16

Blackdude

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIFA does some weird stuff this time around. I was bought by Schalke, paid 90,000 a week and never given a shot, ever(aside from preseason). Even when Schalke was demoted to the 2 Bundesliga, they never played me. I'm currently on loan to RB Leipzig in the Bundesliga while Schalke are in 2B. FIFA really needs to let you play off the bench as it's kind of annoying to never experience the game that way. I've never seen that happen before in a FIFA, even if you lose your spot, you generally get a chance after 2 months or so.

• 6 months later...
41 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

That doesn't include Hoilett or Borjan. So it seems they haven't included guys that are free agents (only on the national team rosters) in the database yet. 

Looks like a decent crop of players to take to the world cup (after bringing up some monsters from the academy in career mode)

Just now, nazzer said:

That doesn't include Hoilett or Borjan. So it seems they haven't included guys that are free agents (only on the national team rosters) in the database yet. 

Looks like a decent crop of players to take to the world cup (after bringing up some monsters from the academy in career mode)

Yeah which sucks, but I expect a winter update to solve that. Or even one before launch

16 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

Yeah which sucks, but I expect a winter update to solve that. Or even one before launch

Oh I think those guys will be available at time of game launch. Isn't it true the futhead only shows players who are available for the football ultimate team, and free agents aren't available on football ultimate team? I'm not really sure a I don't do online gaming. 

9 minutes ago, nazzer said:

Oh I think those guys will be available at time of game launch. Isn't it true the futhead only shows players who are available for the football ultimate team, and free agents aren't available on football ultimate team? I'm not really sure a I don't do online gaming. 

I'm pretty much the same. As long as they end up in the main game I'm cool with it

9 minutes ago, Vince193 said:

I hope we can make Alex Hunter Canadian. I know they mentioned he's multi-racial so I wonder if in addition to him being English you can add another nationality.

No clue, but just guessing here. I think he will be English. His grandfather is a former english soccer player so I doubt that will leave much room for changes with that

2 hours ago, nazzer said:

uhhhh we are definitely lacking in the goalkeeping dept on Fifa 17

3 hours ago, farrelld said:

I'm like 99% sure the list above is only for the Ultimate team game mode where they don't have free agents. Pretty sure Hoilette and Borjan will be on the Canadian team in other game modes.

It is.

Another thing that is interesting is Morgan and De jong are the same rating. Come on Ea you can do better than that

Archived