Canada in FIFA 16

Blackdude

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else realize, if you would start a season in career mode right now....although Julian De Guzman is in the game, if you end up getting the coaching Job for Canada, he is replaced by a made up player. Therefore you can't use him in your career it seems.

hopefully EA Sports fixes this

Is this because by the time you get national team coach he is retired? Wonder if it is the same for Olivier Occean then?

Is this because by the time you get national team coach he is retired? Wonder if it is the same for Olivier Occean then?

nope that is not the reason. If you take an MLS team, within about 2 months into the season you will get the offer to Coach Canada. De Guzman is not there and is replaced by a made up player.  Occean is there. 

I think it must simply be some mistake by EA Sports.

I really hope they correct this soon

nope that is not the reason. If you take an MLS team, within about 2 months into the season you will get the offer to Coach Canada. De Guzman is not there and is replaced by a made up player.  Occean is there. 

The only way to keep him is if you immediately sign him as a free agent to your team.

The only way to keep him is if you immediately sign him as a free agent to your team.

that can't be true, all the other players that technically in the game are free agents (ex: straith, borjan, nakajima-Farran etc), are available for you to use if you are coaching team canada. 

Therefore, I think what your saying is innacurate.

On 11/14/2015 at 8:18 PM, Canadian Pride said:

On 11/16/2015 at 6:21 PM, Canadian Pride said:

No need to call me naive.  They do updates and fix rosters. If they don't they don't, but there's a chance they do 

Anybody else realize, if you would start a season in career mode right now....although Julian De Guzman is in the game, if you end up getting the coaching Job for Canada, he is replaced by a made up player. Therefore you can't use him in your career it seems.

hopefully EA Sports fixes this

So naive. So you think they will really correct this glitch? They never correct glitches in the game.

Good news, looks like the de Guzman glitch might be fixed. Can anyone who plays confirm this too?

Archived