Canada in FIFA 16

Blackdude

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a buddy of mine said you can dive in the game...I instantly thought it to be an arcade soccer game. Soo you just confirmed my theory.

There are years when it's better than FIFA tbf, there are fanboys who won't acknowledge that but occasionally they get it right when EA gets it wrong (not as often in recent years mind you)

FIFA is far better for online play, but for some small things like menus/pointless loading times, PES blows it out of the water

Exciting stuff fissure! Interested to see if adding Canada has any impact on support for our national team. I have found that since moving to the states, a lot of young Americans, particularly teenagers and college students, enjoy playing with the U.S. and has even led to some understanding the rules of soccer better while more actively following the national team. Of course they easily watch the national team on TV but that's a different story :)

There are years when it's better than FIFA tbf, there are fanboys who won't acknowledge that but occasionally they get it right when EA gets it wrong (not as often in recent years mind you)

FIFA is far better for online play, but for some small things like menus/pointless loading times, PES blows it out of the water

PES 2016 blows it out of the water when it comes to offline gameplay as well.

Oh yea i love playing with the London Blues and Manchester Reds

So you're just a brain dead consumer? Understood.

When a buddy of mine said you can dive in the game...I instantly thought it to be an arcade soccer game. Soo you just confirmed my theory.

Going with one poster's opinion over another confirmed your theory?

Not only that Canta...  it takes about 5 minutes to download an option file that fixes all the fake team names.  Where FIFA is spending shitloads on official licenses, PES is actually spending that money on improving gameplay and fixing glaring errors (that EA seem to just leave year-on-year)

PES 2016 blows it out of the water when it comes to offline gameplay as well.

So you're just a brain dead consumer? Understood.

Going with one poster's opinion over another confirmed your theory?

Hey bud It's a world renowned video game, Canada has finally made it back to the game, people prefer FIFA .

You sound like you work for Konami.

I honestly will take a game with slightly worse gameplay that provides all the licensing.  That is important to me, sadly moreso than the actual gameplay.  Which isn't really THAT bad in FIFA, I do enjoy playing it.  Would I enjoy PES more?  Perhaps, I haven't actually tried it, don't really plan to...

EA Sports spends a lot of money for their licensing so they can hold on to mindless drones like me lol

Which isn't really THAT bad in FIFA, I do enjoy playing it.  Would I enjoy PES more?  Perhaps, I haven't actually tried it, don't really plan to...

PES 2007 was the best soccer game bar none.  The franchise has gone to shit thought and Konami can't get it together.

They also made a terrible PC port based off last year's game, not even ported from the current-gen consoles.

PES 2007 was the best soccer game bar none.  The franchise has gone to shit thought and Konami can't get it together.

They also made a terrible PC port based off last year's game, not even ported from the current-gen consoles.

2007 was a great game.  It is only surpassed by this year's version. The franchise did go to shit for a while. However, it's better than ever now though.

One good thing about playing FIFA 16 in the first few days, Canadian players are priced low on the transfer market. Picked up Hutchinson for 500 coins, and Osorio for 200 coins. 

yea.. I got all the players except occean (can't find him ) for under 4k  coins total.. HahaHaha. I can't find the away kit though. And then home kit is rare

Random question but I'm not much of a gamer so I'm lost. I bought fifa16 for 360 but in my career mode it doesn't give me the training option or any of the other "new features" that career mode is supposed to have. Am I missing something ?

Probably because it's 360. Most of the time sports games will only have the big features on the latest counsels like Xbox ONE & PS4

Archived